chapter~6

Ariana's pov

The plane ride was finally over and we took a cab to our hotel. Barbra said the house will be ready to move into in two days. I don't mind staying in a hotel, plus it is a really nice five star hotel. " I am going to go out for a while, eat without me! " I shouted to no one in particular as I walked out of the hotel room. I walked for roughly 5 minutes before finding a Starbucks and decided it would be nice to get a coffee so I went in. As I went in I smelt the coffee bean sent that Starbucks always has. I ordered my drink and went to a table in the back. I put my headphones in playing Coldplay as I scrolled through instagram and twitter for a bit. I finished my drink and left continuing my walk when I came a cross an advertisement poster for a new show they are doing on nickelodeon called victorious. I typed the number in and set a note for the date and time of the auditions. it was starting to get dark out so I went back to the hotel and ran into James. " hey how was your walked?" James asked me as he plonked down on the coach next to me. " it was nice. but I came a cross a poster for a job that seemed fun and I put in the information. " I told him smiling to myself imagining what it would be like to be on an actual TV show. after we talked for a while I told him that I was tired and was going to go to bed. We said our goodbyes and he left as well. After getting on my pjs and brushing my hair and my teeth I climbed into the bed thought about the audition it was on Friday and today is Sunday.

James pov

I am excited for Ari, we have been here for less than 24 hours and she is already looking for a job. She is so kind and she is basically my other sister. When she left I decide it was a good idea to get sleep as well. Tomorrow I would be doing finishing touches on the new house. She didn't actually tell me what kind of job she was doing an interview for. but she seemed excited. Ari deserves something good to happen to her she is being homeschooled for her senior year since we don't want a repeat of what happened back in wolverhamptom. She never said what time she would be leaving so I will make her breakfast just incase.

~~~~Friday~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana's Pov

My alarm clock blared waking me from my peaceful dreamless sleep...what a turd nugget! ugh I don't want to be awake at 8:30, I want to be asleep! I have the interview for that TV show today and now that I think about it I am really nervous! What if I don't get the part or mess up the lines I stayed up until 3 am memorizing and practicing! I need to stop thinking negative thoughts. Nothing will turn out good if I think negative! After my little self pep talk I decided I would shower. I got in the shower washing my hair with my coconut scented shampoo and conditioner. I stayed under the warm water a little longer than I normally would to try and calm my nerves. I got out and picked out high waisted jeans and a floral crop top with nude heels. I did a light later if foundation to hide the healing bruises and put on some mascara and eyeliner and curled my long brown hair. I was going to try out for the character named Cat because I love her care-free personality. I ended up curling my hair and putting the top half in a pony tail and leaving the bottom down and put a girlie pink bow in the back. I checked the time and it was 9:45, I had to be there at 10 so I went down stairs and saw James cooking breakfast. once he noticed I was there ha handed me a plate with a pancake and bacon on it. "thanks James this is so good!" I said as I stuffed my face devouring the bacon and pancake." haha no problem Ari good luck with the interview I know you will do great!" I giggled "it's more like an audition, not an interview!" I yelled walking out the door leaving him completely clueless. I got into the car and drove to the address on the flyer making it there by 9:55. perfect timing I thought to myself as I pulled into a parking spot right at the front of the massive building. well here goes nothing I muttered to my self as I got out of my car and walked I to the studio type building.

A/n

Haha sort of cliffhanger do you guys think Ari will get the part? I an sorry for not updating and sorry if this is short! is it short idk because when I am writing it's feels super long haha anyway I hole you enjoy the chappie comment and vote for my story if you like it because the more votes and comments I get the more I want to write and the faster I will update! ily thanks so much for reading my story it means a lot!!!
~Jade <3