5. Stranger

Walking from school to her home, wearing only her boots and a baggy oversized t-shirt, was kind of extreme for her, after all she didn't even like skirts or dresses. She has these skinny pale legs that are not very attractive and she doesn't like to show them. But she wanted to make a show, to give them something to talk about, why she didn't know, who she wanted to impress was a mystery also (or was it?). Well don't get me wrong, not that she is ugly or something like that, she is completely and simply average. Helena James was considering herself a midget, but actually she was 165 cm, most of her classmates were like trees to her, even though she was't that short. She has nice black and red hair, cut short and asymmetrically, that she absolutely adores. She started dying her hair when she was 15 and she was changing the combination once or twice a year, just for the sake of the change. The only thing that she considers kind of special in her appearance are her eyes, she has those bright green eyes and she is using them to frustrate the others. Long time ago she noticed that they are somehow intimidating (may because they occupy half of her face) and that is why she is using them so much when she is acting crazy.

The shadow waited for Helena to leave the school grounds before starting to breath normally again. He was feeling kind of confused because of the sight of her pale legs or maybe by the sight of her wearing only his shirt?! But then he remembered something, the thought hit him like a truck, if she is wearing the shirt that means she must have found the note that he left for her. With a quick pace he entered the school and started strolling towards the library trying to be as quiet as possible, he didn't want the librarian to notice him and tell the Weirdo. When she convinced himself that she is nowhere to be seen he entered the library and headed directly to the sacred isle. He quickly found the note and before even reading it he gave himself a little time to admire her neat beautiful handwriting. Of course it's going to be neat, she is always scribbling something in her journal. After that he finally payed attention to what was written on the paper. "Thank you! PS: You must be huge! Marina is delighted!" He almost laughed out loud but managed to stop himself. "Does Marina look like the weirdo?" he thought to himself wandering if she has the same green eyes as Helena and then he snapped himself out of those thoughts, after all Marina is a fictional character, born of the disturbed mind of a lonely teenager and that was the most fascinating thing about her, not her eyes...

The Weirdo entered the empty house only to be met by the warm air, a little too warm, someone has forgotten to turn off the air conditioning and considering the fact that she is almost living alone it must've been her. With a sigh she dropped her keys in the bowl right next to the front door and stomped towards the thermostat to turn off that fucking thing before the devil himself recognize her house as his new realm. The whole day she was freezing because of her wet clothes and now she was a step away from burning alive, today is a shitty day and no one convince her other wise... She ended up in her room, leaving her back pack on the ground right next to the well arranged pile of books, genre - Horror, Marina's favorite. All this time Helena is arguing with herself that she hates that kind of books, but somewhere deep inside of her, she knows very well that they are, in fact, her favorite. She tossed herself on the bed, landing on her belly, she felt the t-shirt slightly lifting above her mid thigh revealing more of her pale skin, the cotton fabric was simple but quite nice against her almost bare body. She noticed how even the slightest moves of her limbs made the shirt lift even further up her thighs, showing more and more of her legs and for the first time, since she put it, she felt strange, like she was stripped naked for someone to see, for someone to feel, not just anyone but her pen-pal, she realized that she has pulled that stunt just because of him, because of a complete stranger.

-I hope that you enjoyed the view! - she smiled, pushing herself up and out of the bed to undress herself and jump under the shower, but this time she was somehow in for a cool shower, despite the cold rain in the morning. She put a lot of effort to remove the shirt as sexy as she could, watching herself in the mirror, but on the third try frustrated and a little bit disgusted from the view she tossed it on the bed, desperate that she looks like a drowning fish (?!). While stomping annoyed towards the bathroom, a decision was formed in her head, never will she try to look sexy again... It's just not her cup of tea, end of discussion.