Ch 1: Horses are scary

I AM NO LONGER WRITING THIS STORY

I do not own shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan) or any of the characters. They belong to Hajime Isayama

I also do not own the original picture for the cover,

The only things I own are the plot and some oc's that will be scattered through the story

I might be switching P.O.V.'s but it will mostly be Armin's. Enjoy.

Armin's P.O.V.

*****************************************

"No Eren I don't want to go!" I told my best friend, Eren Jeager. He wanted to go to the park so we could ride the horses they just brought in to the stables, but i'm honestly deathly afraid of tall animals.

"Aw, come on Armin! I promise it'll be fun." He's been wanting to go for forever. I don't want to go because horses make me nervous. They're too tall.

"I'm not going Eren and that's final. Why don't you just take Mikasa with you?" I suggested.

"You know how she is." True. Mikasa Ackerman is Eren's adoptive sister. Though she acts more like a doting mother.

"Then ask Levi to go with you." Eren and Levi had been dating for a year now. It was still kind of weird to me because Levi is almost 5 years older than him at 20 years of age. It's literally illegal for them to be together. Eren once told me that they did "it" and at the time I thought it was so gross but soon found out that I myself am attracted to boys.

"You know Levi doesn't like going out." I've only met the guy a few times and if his expression is anything to go by he probably isn't all that social. His expression could be described as a deep scowl or a really constipated face.

Even though their personalities are completely opposite Eren loves him so I support him and accept that Levi is older. After arguing for a few more minutes I finally gave in.

When we got to the park, Eren headed straight for the horses while I trailed a few paces behind. Once we reached the stables where you rent the horse I immediately got nervous at the sight of the tall horses. I refused to go into the pen with them so I asked Eren to go and choose one for me. Knowing my fear, he thankfully chose the smallest horse for me.
Once on the horses, we went on one of the easier trails. Halfway into the trail I got tired and told Eren I'd rest for a while. Don't ask how I got tired when I have been sitting on a horse this whole time. He left rather fast probably happy he could ride faster without me trailing behind slowly. Once Eren had disappeared from my sight I sat on a large, smooth rock near a post that was left for tying the horses at.

I was lost in thought when I heard a sudden noise, a loud whinny. Thinking it was Eren I turned wondering why his horse was being loud. The sight that greeted me wasn't what I expected.

A boy, no, a man was sprawled on the ground with a horse standing beside him swishing it's tail annoyed and tossing its head. I rushed over to see if the man was okay because that spot was rather rocky. When I got next to him I knelt down and checked to see if he was bleeding.

Upon closer inspection I noticed he had light ash-brown hair and a long face. He opened his eyes to reveal small honey-brown eyes. His facial features suggested that he was about 24 years old. His height also helped with that. His eyes looked dazed like he couldn't concentrate on my face.

"Are you okay." I asked hoping he was. Even though I didn't know him I wasn't going to be shy when someone was in need of help. He sat up and glanced at me.

"Yea, just a little dizzy." he replied still looking kind of dazed.

"Oh good, are you bleeding anywhere?" I really hope he isn't bleeding or I'll get nauseous.