Ch 3: Marco was being too friendly

I AM NO LONGER WRITING THIS STORY

Jeans P.O.V

*********************************

"I already told you that it won't happen" I hung up the phone and sighed.

I didn't expect it to be my ex. She has wanted to get back together even though I rejected her twice now. I broke up with her about a month ago because I just didn't feel love towards her anymore.

You can go ahead and think that I am rude and stuff but I'm just really honest and see no reason why I should lie to people. I was raised to believe that the best thing you can say is the truth. But sometimes my honesty makes me anger those around me.

One of the only friends I have been able to keep is Marco because he is so kind and can actually tolerate me. Even so Marco can also get kind of pissy at times so it's not strange to see him upset with me.

Even though I am horrible at making friends I somehow managed to hold a conversation with someone other than Marco, Armin Arlet.

When I first met him, cheesy as it sounds, he looked like an angel. His blonde hair glowed like a halo; his face was lightly flushed from the heat. And he looked like a girl. I didn't know he was a guy so I just assumed he was a girl.

Any other normal human being would make the same mistake I did. Armin is very petit; he is also very skinny but still looks curvy. How is a guy curvy?!

His hands are small and slender, his blonde hair reaches a little past his chin, and his face is small and round with a cute pudgy nose. After knowing this I think it is quite obvious why I mistook him for a girl.

Wait, what am I thinking? I don't like guys. I like girls. Yeah I like boobs and long hair and slender bodies and pu-

My ranting was cut off when a flushed Armin ran into the room and slammed the door.

"Quick, hide me!" he said as he dove for my bed. Wait, why did he go for my bed and not his? Or he could just go to the closet. On second thought, why doesn't he just lock himself up in the bathroom?

"Whoa Armin hold up, what are you hiding from?" what could he be hiding from that would make him seek shelter with me?

"Connie and Marco." He responded. Connie and Marco? Who's Connie? Why is he running from Marco?

"Um can I ask why you are hiding from Marco and Connie?" he gave me a look that just screamed "what are you, stupid?"

"Earlier when I left the room I went to see if Eren wanted to hang out because I was bored. Turns out his boyfriend had been there so I was kicked out. After that I decided that I would go and hang out with Connie, but when I got there I was shocked to see that Marco was in there and was in fact Connie's roommate. While I was still very shocked from that, Connie decided that he would pull me into the room. He then pushed me onto his bed and excused himself to the restroom leaving me all alone with Marco. "Armin paused, he looked very frustrated while he told me all this and was still very flushed from, probably, running here.

"Since Marco is an idiot like you-"he started.

"Hey! I'm not an idiot. I just get confused sometimes." I protested.

"Anyways since he is like you, he also mistook me for a girl. So when Connie left for the toilet he started to hit one me." When Armin said that, I burst out laughing.

"Hey! Thit isn't funny at all!" I just continued to laugh. When I finally calmed down Armin continued to tell me his story.

"Anyways, I noticed he was hitting on me when he sat down next to me on Connie's bed and had flushed cheeks." he took a deep breath. I'm guessing Marco did something really stupid at that moment.

"He then asked me why I was wearing pants and not a skirt like all the other girls." That did it. I literally fell off of my bed with how hard I started to laugh. I can't believe Marco actually said that!

"What did Marco do after that?" I inquired, wondering what my overly-friendly friend did to get Armin this flushed with embarrassment. I may have only known Armin for about two days but I already knew that he was the type of person that doesn't blush easily.

"He um, he put his hand on my thigh." he looked so embarrassed when he said that.

"Oh my god, seriously? Of course Marco would be too friendly at the worst moment." This is just too freaking hilarious.

"Oh and that isn't all of it. Connie walked into the room right when Marco set his hand on my lap. Since he knows that I am bisexual he stared at Marco's hand like it was contagious. Oh god, it was so embarrassing!" he exclaimed. Wait, Armin's bi? How strange, I pegged him to be more like a gay because he would make a pretty good uke.

"And then after that, when I tried to leave the room because I was so embarrassed. When I was a few feet from the door Marco suddenly called my name so I had to be stupid and look back resulting in me slamming into the wall." His face was redder than a tomato when he admitted he had run into the wall.

"So how long did it take you to actually get out of the room?" I asked.

"It didn't take me much longer after that. Marco called after me asking for my number, but I wasn't about to stick around. So I ran out of there and over here so I could hide from them in case they went after me. That's how I ended up here telling you all this." He finished.

Wow, to think all this could have happened on the first day we come here.

I wonder what's going to happen next?

**************************************************

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I am sorry for the shortness but that is all i could come up with. i will try to make the next chapter longer! leave a vote or comment if you liked it.