Ch 7: Talking With Friends is Nice

I AM NO LONGER WRITING THIS STORY

Armin's P.O.V.

Lately, I've been thinking of Jeans words and actions. I don't really know how to process them much because I've never really thought of others in a romantic way. All my life I have only ever focused on friends, family and school. The only reason I have taken into mind the thought of liking someone and doing things people that date do is because I want to be considerate of his feelings and at least give him a proper response. That's why I want to think it over and come up with an answer that is genuine.

***

The moment I walked into my dorm I was tackled by a screaming Connie. Apparently he thought that Mikasa was going to kill me for some reason. Jean was also thinking the same thing and game me a concerned glance. What the hell people? I really doubt that Mikasa would kill me. Whatever.

I really don't want to put up with this shit so I just pushed Connie away and walked to my bed. I fell onto it and pulled the covers over my head in an attempt to block out the noise.

It obviously didn't work.

No wait, things suddenly got quiet. Why? Things aren't supposed to be this quiet. Did they all die? No, I don't think that's what happened. I slowly pushed the covers off of my head and saw that a fuming Mikasa was standing in the doorway. Shit. I hope she isn't that mad.

Yeah, she's pissed.

***

"Are you sure that you're okay Armin?" Eren has been asking me for a few minutes now if I was okay after having experienced one of Mikasa's overprotective things. I gotta say, I wasn't expecting her to flip Jean like she did. It was pretty amazing but still really dangerous. .

At this point i don't even want to know why she went ape shit and took it out on Jean.

I still haven't figured things out with Jean. I don't know what to do but if I was just given a hint of some sorts it would really be helpful because I don't know anything about this subject. Why couldn't this have just been as easy as solving a calculus assignment?

I guess I can just leave that problem for some other time when I at least have a clue as to what I should do. For now, I am going to try and get my peaceful life back by at least a bit.

***

"Connie would you please shut up? I don't care about the thing you did with Sasha okay?" Well, Jean seemed annoyed. I wonder why?

"I thought you would be interested Jean! C'mon! You can't tell me that you weren't even the least bit interested! Am I annoying you?"

"Yes Connie. Go. Away."

"Nah I think I'll stay and annoy you just a bit more."

I should probably speak up right about now before someone gets hurt, if you didn't already know i meant Connie.

"Hey Connie what happened to that chicken from a while back?" I called out to him in an effort to divert his attention to me.

"Oh you mean Pablo? He's still in my dorm, don't tell anyone though!"

What? Did he just say what I think he did? Oh no.

"Connie you gotta take that chicken back to wherever you got it from, does Marco even agree with this?"

"Marco? He's cool with it, he often feeds him when I go and do stuff with Sasha or Bertolt!" He replied with a cheery smile. Why do I even talk to this person? I don't understand why but whatever. I'll just go with the flow and hope I don't die.

I finally got away from Connie after talking to him for a few more minutes and headed to Eren's room because why not. When I got there I was greeted this time by Eren and a rather large chicken, bean and cheese burrito.

"Armin! You're right on time! I was just about to call and see if you wanted the extra burrito I got!" he exclaimed. Well, I wasn't expecting that. So, I ended up on the floor because the sudden exclamation had me falling over and probably smashing the tailbone.

"Yeah, sure." I mumbled after finally managing to pull myself up off the floor.

I sat around in Eren's room all day because I felt that some time alone with my best friend would be nice. To be honest, I should probably do something like this more often. I don't know why but it must be because over the years our interests have varied but we've been hanging put less and less.

"Eren?"

"What?" He replied while stopping his burrito consuming to look at me due to the awkwardness in my voice.

"Do, do you top or...what?" I asked while trying my best to not blush like a tomato. I blushed red as a tomato anyway but whatever.

Apparently my question wasn't expected because Eren choked on spit. Yeah I probably shouldn't have been so blunt. You can't blame me though because I really want to know because if I really am... gay, then I'll most likely be the one on the bottom during, that.

"A-armin! You're not thinking of screwing someone, are you!?" well, he looked alarmed. Oh god, this is going to be so embarrassing to explain. What the hell Armin, why do I get myself into these situations. I'm just going to leave now, this is too much. Before I could fully stand up and leave Eren grabbed my arm and pulled me back down into a sitting position.

"Would you please tell me if something is wrong or you just want to try something out? Don't keep it to yourself. "He pleaded. Oh, oh no, I can't say no when he's actually considerate. I fidgeted around in my seat in preparation of the awkwardness that was going to be present in the conversation we'll be having. Am I really willing to tell him all this? Of course I am. He IS my best friend after all. I should be able to tell him all my problems. Oh well, here goes nothing