DIRTY Christmas Celebration

I AM NO LONGER WRITING THIS STORY

Armin's P.O.V

***

Many students got up quickly when the bell rang because they were finally freed from school for a few weeks. Ah yes, Christmas break is finally here, I wonder what I'm going to do this year? I'm probably just going to spend it with my Grandpa, Eren and Mikasa again. Anything is fine with me as long as I can spend it with my family and close friends.

Before I could reach my locker after finally being able to get out of the classroom someone grabbed my shoulder and stopped me in my tracks. I looked straight behind me only to realize that I had to lift my gaze by a few inches. It was jean. Oh. I wonder why he stopped me. Doesn't he have friends that he should be planning stuff with or something?

"Hey Armin? I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out or something during break. You know that's only if you want to." He said while rubbing his neck, a hopeful look on his face.

Hmm. Should I? Well I don't think I'm going to be doing much over the break anyways so why not?

"Sure any time is fine with me so just call or text whenever you have free time." I said. Right after I said that I realized that he didn't have my phone number so I quickly pulled a notebook and pencil out of my messenger bag. I wrote my number on a corner or a page and ripped it out. I then handed that to Jean with a smile and a wave then headed on to my locker.

Once I had gotten to my locker and put all my stuff away I decided to find Eren and Mikasa so they could give me a ride to my grandpa's.

THUD

What was that? I thought while groaning and rubbing the side I fell on after a mysterious force had pushed me.

"Oh Armin I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" oh, its Bertolt. No wonder I fell, he must have just been walking and looking forward and had not seen my tiny frame from his point of view. You see, Bertolt Hoover is tall. He stands over six feet tall. Compared to me that is humongous.

"It's okay Bertolt, I'm fine really" I assured while attempting to stand up. Of course I failed which resulted in Bertolt assisting me by pulling me up.

After that I finally got to my locker in one piece and to my luck both Mikasa and Eren were already waiting for me there so I didn't have to find them in the sea of students that crowded the hallway. After we exchanged greeting we were on our way home.

***

Oh no!

I had just realized that I forgot to get Jean a gift and Christmas was tomorrow.

What should I do? Maybe I can just get away with not getting him anything? Who am I kidding?! A few days after break had started Jean had called me and we hung out that day as planned and while we were playing a game, using one of his many gaming console's, he asked me when would be the best time for him to give me the gift he got me for Christmas. I told him to just come over on Christmas! I have to think of something fast. I stood and walked over to my wallet to check how much money I had in it.

Holy crap

How am I supposed to buy him something with two dollars? (A/N U.S. currency)

Crap crap crap. I gotta think of something quick.

I got it.

***

I stood back and looked at the work I accomplished with pride. Now I can give Jean his gift. Before I could think anything else the doorbell rang. I looked through the peephole just to confirm that it was Jean and so that I didn't do anything stupid to someone else.