T

•5 Months after Seokjin disappeared•
(Warning: This is a long fucking chapter)

Yoongi called Namjoon again, only to get the same voicemail he had heard probably 100 times already.

"Hey! It's Namjoon, sorry I didn't pick up, I was probably busy. Leave a message at the-"

"Mario!"

"Seokjin hyung! It was almost perfe-"

BEEP

Yoongi groaned, but decided to leave a message.

"Namjoon, it's Yoongi. Again. You have to stop this, okay? I know Seokjin hyung was a big part of your life, and it's crappy that he left so suddenly, but you've got to get it together. I'm hurting too, he was a good friend to me. To all of us. So please, call me. Bye."

He hung up the phone and sighed again, pinching the bridge of his nose. Suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and a head rest on his shoulder.

"It'll be okay Yoongi, he just needs time."

Hoseok said quietly. He hated seeing Yoongi so distraught over all of this. He looked so tired lately.

"He's had time, Hoseok, it's been months. How much more time will he need?"

Yoongi intertwined his hands with Hoseok's, staring down at them as Hoseok kissed his cheek, trying to think of a proper response.

"I... honestly don't know, Yoongi. They were so in love, they had an unbreakable bond, well it seemed like it. For Seokjin hyung to just up and leave... it leaves a gap. It tears a hole in your very being that makes you feel like nothing can be done. You can't function, and it leaves you sitting and staring into nothing, confusion, fear, loss, and anger all burning up inside. But at the same time, it leaves your mind blank. It's very, very confusing."

Yoongi noticed it didn't seem like Hoseok was really talking about Namjoon anymore. He turned around, draping his arms over Hoseok's shoulders.

"Is there... something you want to tell me?"

Hoseok quickly changed his distant expression to a happy one, and shook his head.

"Ah, no! I'm just rambling, don't mind it. But, an answer to your question, I don't think he needs anymore time to himself. Let's go visit him, huh?"

Hoseok let go of Yoongi, much to his distaste, and ran to go get their sweaters. Yoongi was still concerned about what Hoseok had said, but since he obviously didn't want to talk about it, he decided not to bring it up again. He smiled when Hoseok came back, taking his jacket with a kind thank you kiss. They both giggled and blushed before putting on their sweaters and leaving the apartment hand in hand.

《Time skip》

"You think he'll be mad?"

Hoseok asked, to which Yoongi quickly shook his head.

"Oh no, Namjoon would probably just pout and complain about us not warning him we were coming over, like last time."