Chapter 1 - Stacy Shore.

I was having the worst day humanly possible . I sat in my car looking at smoke elope from the front hood of my car . My window washers were on and the air bag was open on the passenger side. Pedestrians that were crossing the street kept looking inside of the car curious to what was happening . Some even knocked on the window but I just sat there in complete silence. The fact that it was one of the hottest days of the summer didn't help . Young children and old people stopped and stared some pointing some going about there business. I sat still in my car sweating like a pig not knowing wether to laugh or cry . I don't know how much time passed before a cop came to inspect what what going on.

" Is everything okay Mam'e ?"

No you fat fuck everything is not okay ... Was what I though but I mustard to get out

"Everything is fine just having a little car trouble "

A dog walking pass began to violently bark at my car making the scene even more unbearable . Me and the helpful but annoying officer spoke a little while longer . Although I assaulted him in my mind I decided to be polite before we decided it was fit to call a tow truck obviously .

Out of all the days this could be happening why today .

No I wasn't the girl who just got dumped by her boyfriend because he said I was too "uptight and boring . Who called my best friend to vent but instead was met with screeching shrills of " I'm getting married miss maid of honor ". Who had to muster a equally high pitch screech like I wasn't just crying for the past 45 minutes. The same girl who days earlier was told by her then boyfriend that she should replace the engine in her car but was too busy trying to run an electronic business that was forcefully passed down to her because her idiotic brother wanted to backpack around the country.

I kicked my tire for extra emphasis on how frustrated I was . This couldn't be my life right now . Maybe this was a cruel joke by one of my four brothers . It had to be . Being the youngest and only girl was tough enough in a home full of boys. I always was chose last and outcasted . My mother often wiping away my tears as she chastised them for bothering me. Until I got older and hip to the game of blackmail and learning how to cry on cue. Then I became feared and respected .

I continued to grunt and kick the wheel of my car.

"Maybe you shouldn't do that "

I spun around to see the tow truck guy behind me . Flustered and embarrassed I stepped to the side so he could inspect the car . He told me some be fancy car terms that I didn't understand and gave me the information about where I could pick up my car.

I finally got home tired hungry and exhausted. I checked my messages where I got a message from my older brother about the numbers from one of the stores and another from my mother asking why I haven't came to visit her. Since my father was away on business and my brothers where Neanderthals I was her next best target. I made a mental note to call her back in the morning where I would gush to her about my breakup with Corey. I made a sandwich and open my laptop and headed straight for my personal blog "In the Mind of " . It barley got any hits and I wrote here and there on it but today I needed to vent .

" After two and a half years my boyfriend decided to break up with me . I was told I was boring and uptight . Who the fuck is he anyways . Was I uptight and boring when we went on an all expense paid trip to Mexico on my behalf on your birthday .was I uptight and boring when you lost your job and I gave you that 10,000 loan so you can start your business . I'm tired of men thinking it's okay to suck the life out of a good woman and when they finish getting every drop of life out of them dumping us like yesterday's new. Fuck you . I'm running a business . A home . A education . And I have my own . With your sorry ass . But I do hope you find yourself someone who fits your caliber a "fun wild and free" whore and I hope she gets you for everything you've got . Which is nothing.

Sincerely " uptight boring boss ass bitch you couldn't handle "

I smiled and closed my laptop and headed for bed . When I fell asleep I dreamt of ramming my smoke infested car into Corey with the biggest smile on my face .