Who's There?

Sang Rae's POV 

I sat next to Chanyeol minding my own business, until I decided to look out the window and saw that same old figure from years ago. I sprung up from my seat and ran out of the room. I had to get to the bottom of this. It always appear until I was under the roof with grandma and grandpa. I teleport by the tree where he stood, I stood an arm length in front of him. 

"Why do you always show up?" I asked him. 

"It's simple princess, you know you're identity already so why don't we go back and let me rule your planet?" It told me. 

My eyes started to flare up into a bright red color.  It flew onto the tree groaning. 

"Seems like the princess can control her powers now huh?" He smirked. 

"Stop it." I gritted. 

"Why so weak??" It provoked. 

With my red eyes, I couldn't control anything. I raised my right arm up, slowly the person went up the tree, before I could choke that person,  an pair of arms returned my right arms down to my side and hugged me. 

'Stop Rae Sang..' 

"Sehun..." I whispered his name. 

"You get lost." He said to the figure. 

"Awee, how sweet. Prince charming came. Until next time sweetie." It said and disappeared.  

Sehun and I stayed like that for a while until he pulled back. 

"uhh... Thank you.." I awkwardly thanked him. 

"Tell me.. that you are my Sung Rae Sang.." He said. 

my eyes widen, 'How...' 

"Please... My Rae Sang..." He cried. 

I didn't know what to do. I had to do something. 

"Alright. I am Sung Rae Sang, Sir Oh. You caught me." I told him. 

He jumped on me, falling down into the ground. 

"But, you must not tell anyone." I pushed him off. 

"Okay." He smiled. 

"DING!!!" 

I pushed Sehun off me and got up, leaving him there. I heard footsteps coming behind me and pulling me back. 

I looked up and saw Sehun smiling with his crescent eye smiling. 

"Let's go together." He smiled. 

"T-Together?" I stuttered. 

"Yes, come on" He pulled me towards the building. 

I glanced at my watch, checking the time I have before my next class. '12:32' 

"I have class at 2:30 Sehun." I told him. 

 "It's okay, I promise to take you to class." He answered. 

We walked out of the campus ground and walked to his favorite place, Boba. 

He ordered our favorite drinks, Chocolate Boba. 

"Remember fighting over the Boba all the time?" He asked, sipping on his. 

"Yes, I do all the time. Thanks Hun.. for the treat.." I said. 

"We always get yell at and I would always lose to you." He smiled.

I started to laugh, just thinking about it. 

*!!!!HEADS UP, FEW SWEAR WORDS IN HERE!!!!*  

' " Oii, oppa, whatchu got there?" I asked, eyeing the Boba in Sehun's hand. 

"My drink, now get lost." He said. 

"Come in, let me have a sip." I plead. 

He ignored me, walking to the kitchen, pretending to not hear me. I followed him into the kitchen and sat at the table. He turned around and saw me eyeing him. 

'Go away Rae.' He told me. 

"No." I answered. 

"B*tch." 

"D*ck" 

"C*nt." 

"As$ hole"

"Would you guys shut up! Sehun just give it to her already." shouted Lay oppa. 

Sehun threw me a glare and hand it roughly to me, stomping out of the kitchen. 

"Thank you!!!!" I shouted, sipping it happily. ' 

"PUAHAHAHA!!!" we laughed together. 

"I'm sorry Rae.." He suddenly said out of the blue. 

My eyes widen and I looked in his eyes, it was turning into a bright sky blue color. 'Sorrow

'He's not lying.' I told myself. 

I stared at his eyes, as mines changed into a color. 

"confusion, lavender." he said. 

'H-how..' 'I'm just like you Rae... You're not alone.' said Sehun. 

My eyes widen even more, and I felt tears coming down. 

He pulled me into a sudden hug, calming me down from the breakdown. My arms moved on it's own wrapping around his waist and cried silently. 

"I'm so sorry, let's forget about the deadly past and live right now that we both have..." He said slowly. 

"Is that a indirect confession..?" I said, pushing myself away from his chest. 

His face turned pink and his lips went upwards. 

"Be my love, for the rest of my life Rae Sang.. I need you. Without you, I can't breathe and I feel suffocated from everything. Nothing is easy for me unless I'm around you." He said without catching a single breathe. 

I looked at his eyes, it was a mix of red and hazel brown. 'confession & love' simple as... he's my king and lover forever. 

"You eyes says it too love.." he blushed. 

He slowly leaned closer to my face, glancing back and forth between my eyes and lips.