SM planet

Kim Youngmin sat in his office waiting for news from the workers. He was the one who planed everything from the start with the help of his son, Kim Jangsu.
"We've found her. She was the one at EXO's showcase." said a worker. "She also performed with Baekhyun last night."
"We need her before she finds out everything." said Youngmin.
"Yes sir." said the worker and left.
"I'll rule your world princess." he said.

EXO was in their practice room getting ready for their repackage album. Jangsu watched them practice and saw how dead they were. They were doing everything slowly and he stopped the song.

"Take a break for the day." He told them and walked out.

The boys sat in a circle and plot to get revenge on Rae. The room turned bright and they covered their eyes. A person was standing by the mirror and walked to them.

"You guys shouldn't do that." He said.
"W-who are you?" asked Tao.
"You guys will regret it." He said and disappeared.

The boys were confused and decided to go out and tour Seoul. They went to the hospital to meet their mother. They went past the ER (emergency room) and saw some familiar faces. They went to their mothers' room and attacked her with their hugs.

"Umma~~~~~" they called her.
"Hi my son's, how's everything?" their mother asked them.
"Great! We are working on our repackage album." said Suho.
"That's great." said another voice.
"Appa~~~~" they said.
"Its great seeing you guys again." Their father told them.
The boys were talking to their parents, but Sehun. He was focused on one other thing. He looked at the glass window and saw the familiar people walk past the room and he jumped up.
"I'm going to the bathroom." He said and dashed out.
He followed the figures and hid as they took a right turn into the room. He looked at the room number and memorized it.
"365" he said.
He went back to the room and smiled.
They were staying for the night and he decided to tour around the level they were on. He looked at the names on the doors and read them.
"360, Ahn Sejin. 361, Park Miseo. 362, Kim Joon. 363, Lee Minseok. 364, Yoo Taejoon. 365, Sung Rae Sang....." He said and stopped in front of the room, 365.
'That name...... I feel like I know the person.' He said to himself.
"Sehun ah?" Chen called him.
"Neh hyung?" He said and walked to Chen.
"We are going to eat, you coming?" Chen asked.
"Yes~" he said and walked with Chen to the room.