The Beginning

Rae Sang ran out of the locker room before anyone can call her out. She was a target that everyone like picking when Mark wasn't there. She just finish her gym class and returning to her class room.
"Sung Rae Sang, class 2A Sophomore. 16 years old, birth, December 24th, 1996. Blood type, O. The one and only, Target." said Lee Ari.
Rae Sang turned around and sent her a glare. Ari shut her mouth and turned the other way. Rae Sang looked at the students and read their mind.
'She's crazy.' 'She thinks she's all that. Wow, no wonder she gets picked on.' 'B*TCH! Her glares are the worse.' 'Yah, stop reading peoples mind.'
Rae Sang looked at the last person frowned. It was her brother, Sehun. She sat by the window and took out her notebook, she started to doodle what ever popped into her brain. Soon as she finished, she flipped to another page. She looked at the board and read the letters. 'OUYR EXNT' she unscrambled the words and it read as 'YOUR NEXT'. She turned to the window and saw a dark figure looking at her. She jumped out of her seat and dashed out with everyone looking at her. Sehun got up and followed Rae Sang out slowly.

Rae Sang ran out of the building into the soccer field, meeting the dark figure.
"What do you want from me?" She asked.
"Simple, you." answered the dark figure.
"Why me? What did I do wrong!?" She shouted.
The dark figure laughed and disappeared.
"YAH!!!!!" She screamed.
Sehun watched her from afar with mouth agape. 'What did I just see?' He asked himself. He returned to class and sat down. Rae Sang got yelled for being late and was told to stay an hour later for detention.

The bell ringed and everyone jumped out of the room and ran to where ever their foot took them. Rae Sang slowly got her things and went to the detention room. She took her phone out and texted her brothers.
To; Stupid Oppa's
What are you guys doing?
To; Target
Everything without you.
To; Stupid Oppa's
>:/ you guys SUCK BALLS!! DIE IN A HOLE!!

Rae Sang took out her dairy and flipped to the next clean page and started to write.

SRS,96. March 20, 2012
Almost got into a fight with the oppa's today. Luckily, something broke and they got distracted by the sound. I found something weird on the board today before last hour, YOUR NEXT. I got confused until I saw the same guy that always appear randomly telling me that he wants me. He freaks me out, I felt another persistent when I was talking to the figure. It felt like Sehun's, I doubt it that it was him. I mean like the oppa's don't even care what I do, so why would he follow me. Right? Just like what they said, 'your adopted,you don't belong in the family. So don't go around asking us for help. We hate you, don't come bother us. Bother someone else, you outcast.' I'm still hurt by that when I first got into the family. I am a different person with weird powers that no one believes me.
I'm in detention right now, I just got done texting them and yeah....... They are losers and meanies. What did I do to be here? Why can't they love me like in drama's do with their siblings? I want to be like other too. -SRS96

Rae Sang spent half an hour in there until she got dismissed since the teachers are having a staff meeting. She walked back home and saw a bunch of mens walking out of her house and she saw one of their faces. She entered the house and saw Kai laying on the ground with blood. She dropped her bag and ran inside to look for the rest, they were the same, dead and bloody. She cried as she called for the police and sat outside crying. She was asked a few questions and they left afterwards. She looked at the house, with determination she step towards the house and the ground cracked under her. She took a step back and ran to agent house, she asked to meet her uncle, Park. She entered the office and looked straight into her uncle eyes.
"I want to become an agent." She said.
"You sure about this?" He asked.
"Yes." She answered. ' I'm not backing down' She told herself.
'You'll become the best, i'll make her become the best one in history.' She read her uncle's mind. She smirked and bowed.
"I'll do my best sir." She said.