Running for my life

The next day, Rae got ready for her new make over and start new with everything. She went with another Leader, Ahrim to get her haircut. Rae and Ahrim walked to the playground and waited for Joongseok to bring them their bag of clothes for swimming. Ahrim went to the bathroom and told her to wait for Joongseok.
Rae sat on the top of the playground and waited for whoever of the two to be back. She looked around and saw a black van. It was very suspicious, like most drama's when something bad is going to happen. She saw twelve people get out of the van in black and walked towards her.

'Oppadeul.' She thought. 'No, they aren't alive. They wouldn't be carrying those metal bars.'

She jumped off the playground and ran for her life. They were chasing her non stop. Her eyes turned bright blood red and she jumped to the top of the building and ran on the rooftops, jumping ten feet distant buildings escaping from her brothers. One of them caught up to her and blocked her. She stopped and pushed him away before he could get a hold off her arm. She continued to run with a tail of twelve energized men on her. She jumped down a twenty feet building and landed with a roll. She got up and ran to an alley. She hid herself with her powers and listened for any voices and footsteps.

"Where'd she go?!" asked Kris.
"She has to be here. I saw her run here." said Chanyeol.
"Track her with her scent. She has perfume on." said Sehun.

Before they can start, she jumped out and hit Chen on the cheeks. EXO charged her with their attacks, she dodge most of them and got hit by a metal bar by Sehun. He was smirking, he kneeled down to her height touched her cheek.

"My dear Rae Sang. It's been a long time." He said.

She push his hand away, she moved away from him. He followed her and punched her right cheeks. Her lips bled and she smirked. She pushed him away and stood up slowly. They were surrounding her not letting her escape. She looked straight into Sehun's eyes and her eyes shot blood red. Everyone was pushed back by a strong force, hitting the wall including Sehun. She walked to him and gave him the same smirk he gave to her.

'How's everything.....mister?' She told him in his head.

She turned around gripping onto her right shoulder and walked out of the alley. She wiped he blood by her lips and walked away from the alley. She saw the same dark figure from last year. Before she can run to it, the figure disappeared. She saw Joongseok's car stopped and fell to the ground. She forgot that she got hurt with the knife by Baekhyun. She gripped on her stomach and screamed with pain.
She heard foot steps running towards her and carrying her into the car. Her eyes were closed and she was holding onto the cut to stop the bleeding. She closed her eyes and fainted.