Training

Rae Sang followed her uncle into the dormitories and met the family. Everyone was doing their own things and moving around.
"Attention." said Park.
Everyone stopped and greeted him.
"Welcome the new family member, Rae Sang. You guys will be training her the basics and everything." said Park.
"YES SIR!" The shouted.
"Help her around and continue what you were doing." said Park and left them.

Everyone looked at her and smiled. Rae Sang faintly smiled, she bowed and greeted herself.
"Hi! I'm Nari, Nam Nari!" said the energetic one.
"Hello." said Rae Sang.
Everyone smiled and greeted themselves. They all took her on a tour and stopped by a training room. They all entered and sat by the wall and waited for the instructor to enter. She turned around and saw a familiar figure.
"Mark?" She said.
"Oh! Rae Sang! You're here too?" asked Mark.
"Yes.... I just started today. You've been here for how long?" asked Rae Sang.
"Been here for 3 years." said Mark. "Any what, let's start with the basic and help Ms.Rae here."
Rae Sang learned defending herself first and the kicks. She learned it within' that day and followed Mark. They went to the dormitories and she got her own room like others. The design was similar to her bedroom at home, she changed everything around and went to bed. Little did she know, she gain another power.

Rae Sang woke up and looked for a new pair of clothes in the closet. She wore the running clothes in the closet and went for a jog. She returned after an hour and showered. After showering, she took out her diary.

SRS96, March 21, 2012
Everyone got killed, when I returned home. Was it really true that the guy said? I remember seeing bunch of mens walking. I'm in uncles agent company and becoming an agent. I'm going to get revenge.
I found something weird today. I thought I saw the oppa's today. They were all happy and jolly at Jay's cafe. I felt a weird aura around them, something was with them. Kai turned and saw me, but I turned around and saw chick behind me. I bet he was looking at her. I turned back and saw him calling the rest and they all looked. They all smirked and Kai winked. Like.....ew~~~ I jogged towards them, soon as I jogged past them i felt something hit my heart. I fell, gasping for air. 'Help...' I thought. No one was around besides the oppa's. My eyes were focus on the ground in front of me and the glass behind me broke. It was the glass of Jay's cafe that broke. My breathing turned back to normal and I ran back to the dorm.
Oh and Mark is at uncle's company as an agent too! Like you shit face, why didn't you tell me?! I hope I find the truth of oppa's death. -SRS96.

She closed her dairy and left her room after she heard everyone talking.
"Rae !" Everyone called her.
She smiled and joined the group for the next training.