Years and still haven't been found

Year One
They still haven't found Rae Sang yet. Still on the search for her. Mark and uncle Park met up with EXO and broke the control spell. They haven't told the truth to them yet. EXO found their powers and learned how to control it.
SM's still on the search for her still, after the lost of EXO. EXO's under the care of Uncle Park.
Year Two
Rae Sang still haven't been found. EXO still on the search looking for her. Sehun entered her room and found her dairy. He took it and read everything, he returned it back to the same place he found it. Everyone's determine to look for her. The government is still looking for her, along with SM's secret group.
Year Three
Rae Sang still missing, everyone is STILL looking for her. Mark's been disappearing from time to time. Xiumin is going nuts, he doesn't sleep. He's been put to sleep to rest. Everyone is getting dark circles and restless for the search.
Year Four
Everyone slowly giving up on the search. Sehun is still determine to look for her. He's been getting rest from time to time. Mark is going to different places to talk to people. He's been acting strange around EXO.
Year Five
Everyone has forgotten about Rae Sang and moved on with life. They stopped the search for her, but a certain person is still looking for her.