The Attack

Sehun and I returned back, but as we reached the enterance. There was a suspicious aura was in the building, we looked at each other before dashing towards the aura on the opposite direction of us. 

I knew something was wrong soon as I looked at the building... My eyes were burning rage.. The innocents were getting killed without knowing anything. 

'Sehun... you have to warn everybody... We both can't go in there together and attack..' 

Sehun stopped infront of me, his worried eyes looking into mines. I pulled him into a hug. 

"I'll be alright Hun... We need to save them... I can't let anything happen to them at all.." I told him. 

"Please be safe... I'll be there soon as  I can..." He said before running back. 

'I'm here... Your TARGET..' 

I teleported to the room and waited for the group to appear. 

I closed my eyes and reopened them. noticing that everything changed. I was in the white long dress from my dreams and the crown placed on my head. I looked at my surrounding, figuring out where I was....

 'The rooftop of the school...' 

I could see the woods from here.... I turned around seeing the mysterious man that always appear. 

"It's almost time princess..." He said, raising his hand I ended with my eyes closed. 

"Rae Sang!!!" he called me...