Chapter 3

After 6 days....

six days had passed and i still stuck in this hospital, The boys kept visiting from a day to a day and i started to know the difference between them and their names

When i first saw my face there were 2 bandages ,I remember i was looking horrible.

the last 6 days all i was thinking about is How I'm going to live, how i'm going to remember everything, i was crying a lot everyday, it was hurting to be an unknown person i can't live like that, i hated when they call me beautiful or honey! because they don't know my real name.

as i'm thinking tears started to fall down my cheeks, but i quickly wiped them when i heard someone's knock on the door " Come in" I said, the door opened and there was zayn, liam , Niall and harry.

" Good Morning" Niall said smiling then he sat next to me. 

"Morning" I said smiling too , i was trying to act like normal

"How's your health now?" Liam Asked sitting on the other side, "better than before" I replied smiling not looking at anyone of them in the eyes because i was sure that my eyes are still red.

"How are you guys?" I asked Looking at them, "we are fine, Hope you get well soon" Harry Replied  sitting at the edge of the bed. Zayn didn't say a single word, he was just looking at the window.

I noticed louis wasn't with them " Where's Louis?" I asked  Looking at liam " He said that he's coming" Liam replied , then he followed zayn to the balcony.

 I sat there with Harry and Niall talking , The Nurse  Came In the room " You've to eat" She said putting the food on the lap table. 

"I'm not hungry" I said to her , but she refused to take the food with her and leave.

"sorry, i can't help you this time, you haven't ate for two days and i wasn't telling the doctor because i didn't want to force you to eat" She said, then i felt 2 pairs of eyes on me

"Okay thank you , you can leave the food here" Harry said smiling to the nurse

"no food for me!" Niall Said Pouting and i chuckled

the nurse left me , Harry and Niall , and oh the poor food who's scared from Niall's Look alone

"Don't Look at the girl like that! she's scared" Harry Told Niall m i'm not fully scared but the look was scaring. 

"it's okay i'm not scared ,Come on you can eat with me" I said looking at Niall 

"No, if he joined you, you won't find something to eat" Harry said and I laughed so hard.

Every move was hurting, My head was crowded by a lot of thought and a lot of questions which i don't have an answers for

what's my name?, who i'm? , What i'm doing here in London? or maybe it's my country! , why i was running ? , Why i didn't pay attention to the traffic light?, How i'm going to leave with 5 boys who i barley know?, How's my family? i think they must be worried now that i have been three weeks out of home? right? or maybe i don't have a family ,who i was running from? a Family member? a Friend? a thief? a kidnapper? a husband? a boyfriend? 

I was so deep in thought that i didn't even realized when my tears when down my cheeks and harry wiped them away " you Okay?" He asked , his hands cupping my face

"I'm fine"i said , Niall wasn't in the room anymore it was just me and Harry 

 " Don't worry , you're gonna get answers for all the questions in your head , it will just take some time" Harry Said Rubbing my shoulders , i nodded and i smiled to him.