Chapter 8

Zayn's P.O.V

I followed Niall to Darcy's room to see what's going on , we entered the room and I found her hand in blood and there's a glass on the floor broken into pieces

"what were you doing?" Niall asked in a worried tone ,  then he ran to her to hold her hand and she moan in pain

"it's pretty deep , Zayn get the first aid kit please" Niall asked for the first aid kit and I went to get it . I was worried even though I know it's just a cut that hurts but doesn't kill.

I went straight to the main bathroom to get what we need from the first aid box , when I came back Niall was hugging her , I gave him the gust and the bandage , I don't really know what's Niall's problem these days , he's being ....so touchy.

"what happened babe?"  He asks her while doing her hand , i rolled my eyes at the pet name. there's a frown on his face ,he's not looking at her face. there was a frown on her face too.

we are waiting for a reply but she didn't reply instead she moan in pain.

"I-I think my hands hit the glass by mistake , when I was trying to wake up from my horrible nigh-"

" can't you just take care of yourself for once ?"   I snapped cutting her off already , I regret snapping at her , I mentally slapped myself. what's wrong with me It's not even her fault . Niall glared at my and het face held a scared look. I know I'm not scaring her , it's the reaction. she's now looking at her hands which are on her lap and I'm coming face to face with Niall who sent me glares,  I feel tension in the room, so I decided to just go get a broom and clean the mess.

by the time I was out of the room heading to the kitchen , heard Niall's footsteps behind me. as long as I reaches the kitchen , Niall started growling.

"what was that Zayn? what's fucking wrong with you?" he shouts, he really doesn't know what is wrong with me ? , they all know what's fucking wrong with me , I know I havn't been myself since the stupid break up with perrie , and oh since I don't have so much of shit going on in my life , I have to take more and crash a girl by my car , that comes to my luck she loses her memory and I have no choice but to keep an eye on her and help her.. really!! there's nothing wrong with. nothing should be.

" you don't know what's wrong with me Niall?" I asked with a "of course you know" look , I rested my hands on the container. Niall looked at me with an angry face , I know , I know I shouldn't have said that or at least have not snapped like I did , but I just did , so fuck it.

"of course I know , but this doesn't has anything to do with Darcy!!  you can't just snap at her because she has crashed a glass by a mistake which she get hurt from it with a deep cut , you don't get to snap at people for their bleeding hands, this is not an excuse , it has nothing to do with Darcy ,Zayn" he shake his head with anger. then he take the broom and went to her room. I know he has a point and I'm not arguing about me being... well maybe you can say rude just like Mila yesr- hell no Darcy is already on her edge from Mila's actions yesterday. and here I'm copying the action. shit I should go apologise.

I sighed and made my way to her room , to apologise. Niall has just finished with the glass. and she was looking at like he was hero or something. I cleared my throat and here's when her eyes snapped up to me. then looking down again , Niall give me a warning look , a look that says "you better get your fucking shit together and apologize"  I can read it easliy.Niall excused himself to go throw the broken pieces of the glass , walking past me.

Okay well , what should I say?, hey I'm sorry , I should not have snapped at you because it's not your fault that you have a bleeding hand... shit so stupid.she was waiting for me to say anything , why waa she expecting me to say anything , well maybe because I'm standing right in front of her , looking at her like she have just stole something from me and of course that stupid face talks everything, I try to hide oh well. "I'm sorry okay?" I say, not sure what else should I say , but her eyes are looking at me now, much of staring "I should not have talked in that bad way ... I don't know really what's wrong with me , so .. I'm really sorry" I let out a breath while saying the last part.