Wrong number ma'am

So today while I was on the bus after school, I was turning on my phone to look at my notifications. I looked to see a voicemail, and it was a number I didn't recognized. I decided to listen to it (being the *ahem* smart person I am) and it turned out to be a teacher. She was talking at a bit of a fast space and I didn't understand what she said when she mentioned the school (she also said her name). But she then got slower so I could understand, and it was something about this student named Kory (or Cory, but let's just say it with a 'K' idk why but I imagined it started with a 'K') 

This voicemail was sent at 8:00 AM, and she had said (according to the voicemail I have) "Hi, this is Miss (something that starts with a D) at (insert school name here) Kory's teacher. Um, I'm having some difficulties with Kory this morning. He is not following directions, he is um not- just not doing what he should be doing and I would very much like you to call me back thank you goodbye."

and I'm like oh snap Kory being a bad boy, sorry miss but I don't have time to pick up whoever this 'Kory' is. I get to get home for dinner! 

So now I have a child who god knows how old, who's now my son and he's basically being naughty XD 

Kory: Mom?

Kat: Who are you?

Kory: I'm your son.

Kat: SINCE WHEN???!?!?

Kory: Since I was a baby??

Kat: But I didn't even go to collage yet!!

Kory: Mom what are you talking about? I got a detention today at school, didn't the teacher give you a call or something??

Kat: HOW DID THIS CHILD SUDDENLY CLAIM ME AS RESPONSIBLE!?

Kory: Mom you're so embarrassing!!

Otto: Kat you never told me you had a son :D

Kat: I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW HE'S MY SON!!

Kory: Where's dad?

Kat: KID I'VE NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP YET! ....................LIKE A REAL ONE!!!

Kory: Mom omg can you not?

Kat: FOR ALL I KNOW YOU COULD BE OLDER THEN ME!!!

Kory: Mom stop.

Kat: I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!!!

Kory: Mom stop it! Omg you're so dramatic.

Kat: WHY DID I WRITE YOU AS A TEEN????

Kory: Mommy what is a teen?

KAt: WHAT IS MY LIFE!?!?!?

Otto: Are you gonna keep him?

Fate: YYYYYYUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP

Destiny: Yeah

Kory and Otto: yay :3

Kat: *in disbelief* wha-

Kat: Great now I have to worry about this kid dying -_-

Kory: wait what

Edit: I got a voicemail AGAIN from the same teacher. Apparently I 'called' but the teacher was too busy teaching 😂