HOW KORY?!?? TELL ME!!

One thing interesting about me is that I don't dream very often. But when I do, it usually doesn't make sense or is just weird. And usually when I do have a dream, I wake up not remembering most of it.

Last night after I uploaded the chapter about Kory, and went to bed. I HAD A FLIPPING DREAM ABOUT IT! AND FOR SOME REASON I CAN REMEMBER DETAILS!! (Idk how it went fully but) I STILL REMEMBER SMALL DETAILS I WOULD USUALLY FORGET!!!
Here's what happened:

I was an adult and apparently, I was married and this Kory was my flippin kid. For some reason I remembered what my 'husband' and 'son' looked like, even if I never met them. My 'husband' which name started with a 'N' (idk I forgot 😂) he had cinnamon hair, blue eyes, and his skin was lighter then mine. He was taller then me (by much since I'm a tall midget) and he had a black bowtie and some sort of shirt thing (it was a odd looking shirt but it fit him :T) and you may be like "isn't that (insert character name here)?" Maybe because he looked like a character that I just read fanfiction from. He was cute (now I sound like a regular girl ) then 'Kory' had the cinnamon hair from his 'dad' and had my brown eyes. He was almost as tall as moi and he looked like his 'father' (why does that sound so weird?) But you could see bits of pieces from me. IT WAS SO WEIRD!! And apparently there was a village in this 'jungle' setting and everyone either lived in these house on the ground which was rare. Most people like my husband, son and I lived in trees in big tree houses. It looked like a wood cabin but inside, it was nice and a bit fancy. I had to share a dang room with my huuuuussssbanndddd (is that how you normal?) But it had a small library, a fluffy bed, and A RUG :OOOOOOOOOO!! My son was a teen, sadly -_- and there was a small building that people went to party. Not even bad, inappropriate, teen stuff it's where kids like Kory had fun. He wanted to go, but for some reason I had a bad feeling about it and told him no. He kept pushing it and he got the same answer then he said "this is why you are such a bad mom, even Ms. D says I have bad behavior because I have a bad mother." NOT ONLY DID HE MENTIONED THE TEACHER AND THIS MYSTERIOUS SCHOOL, BUT HE MENTIONED HIS BEHAVIOR!!! OMG 0_0.....This made me upset and I went to my husband to knock sense into him, but being the smol bean he was said it was OK. (those people who you want to meet but they don't exist) he tried to reassure me and hug me but I was like "GET UR HANDS OFF MEH!" but he keep doing it and I'm like "finee" so I let him hug me. Then the party building people made this whole competition to prove my 'momness', so then magical stuff appeared and one of them was my 'cooking skills' which I had none whatsoever. So I sat there with two groups of teens making soup and I see them chopping tomatoes and crap, while I sit there with a small toy bowl and spoon like "what ._." (I remember it was a toy because earlier I was at the library with my best friend, and we acted as 5 year olds and played with the toy kitchen set. She made me 'soup') then I got a deduction. I snapped out of it and made 'air soup' basically a still empty bowl. But I won so.. then I had to do other stuff, like race (I'm out of shape you can imagine how that went) by a miracle, I won and my son was just like "eh" and my husband was so happy.

Then I woke up.....
Idk

Why was it so vivid? No clue.

OK I go now.