Vivid Dreaming with Kat: part 2

guess what your gurl had? :P

So I was with these two women that I don't know. One had brunette hair and teh other was older so grey. Grey hair had glasses, and they were wearing old fashioned clothes. Apparently we had been into this dance gym thing, and I only been there once so we went. It was a a small room and a couple people were there, but I was the youngest person. We were all awkwardly dancing but eh, then this tall blond...no black.....it was like blond but sometimes black she appeared and disappeared and it seemed that her hair changed. She had a long black dress and she reminded me of one of those evil queens. Suddenly the women left me and these other kids my age were dragged into a really big and fancy living room, it had pink wallpaper. Those huge white flower pots, and colorful flowers. White couches, sculptures and stuff like that. 

something like this, but it was even bigger then the dancing room

something like this, but it was even bigger then the dancing room. There were these boy that were around the girls and I's age (stop with your mind -_- not like that) They were in a line and the lady with now blonde hair sat in the corner. We weren't sure what to do, when suddenly one of the boys turned into some tremendous thing (some sort of machine or nature disaster it was hard to tell) and it killed one of the girls, so this was a 'Try to Survive' and we started running around but we didn't get close to the boys and they didn't move. They had their hands behind their back, and of course I was running with the other girls. Another boy turned into something else and killed another girl. Everytime a girl died they would bleed a little, and then disappear. Once it only came to a handful of us (btw there was enough boys minus one so there would be only one left over when theres two remaining girls) the lady left and the boys didn't attack. She said she would be back and now she had black hair. One of the girls was one of my classmates and she said "lets find a way out!" So we left through the door and we ran into other rooms, but they were locked. Then I heard "you have 10 seconds to return to the room" and by this I somehow knew if not we were immediately killed. Oddly I was the only one running back but two other girls ran in. There were more of us but since the seconds were up we all knew they were dead. There were two boys  left, and it was not about surviving anymore it was about who was worthy. They killed my classmate with some sort of water, then the other girl with a tank or something huge that tackled her. I was the last one, and the lady sat me down on the couch. She left, then I tried following her and opened the door. I then see myself at my dad's backyard and somehow convinced myself I was walking to the library.  (cause I go there after school) I had my backpack and everything and I was walking down the lane of the backyard. (my dad lives in a apartment) 

 (my dad lives in a apartment) 

something like this. So I was walking down but then the lady who had black hair was facing her back to me and put her head into her hands. This is the weird out of the creepy, it was like everything was glitching and she would teleport saying something about 'fangirl' I walked to the parking lot, but she was there. I jumped over the fence and she was still teleporting. Then it went into this whole game style. Telling me about my adventure, and EXP was Energy to collect coins along the map. There was a castle and you know those empty lands that you need to clear with coins so you can have more stuff? Yeah....it was of medieval buildings and the lady and a knight thing was standing in the corner pointing out things for me. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN IDK! There were treasure chests that I had to 'click' and get EXP.

HOW

WHY

WHAT EVEN

Thank you for tuning in on Vivid Dreaming with Kat: Part 2 :3

I woke up being so confused but surprised and confused 0_0