Chapter 21: Reward

MINNA!!! I'm finally back from my freakin' EXAMS!!! I'm sorry for keeping y'all waiting for a horrid week!!! I'm too nervous for the results for the exams!!! Well, here's the new chapter and ENJOY!!!
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Previously~

"It seems that all the Dragon Slayer's are using their Secret Arts! Which team will be the last one standing?!"

Now~

Third Person POV

As all four spells clash, dust and smoke spirals around everyone, making them unable to know of which team was still conscious.

Lacrima Screens buzzed, it's screen fuzzy from having no signal to the Lacrima Camera that was inside the crater to video live the whole battle from beneath.

People were anticipating the winner in their minds, some say this and some say that. The guilds, however were patiently waiting for the real winner to emerge from the battle, eager to see the overall Dragon Slayer.
The dust flies off from the cameras and the screens start to pick up on the signal, figures showing amidst the still dusty crater.

Three. Three figures were standing tall, while the other three were maybe unconscious.

No one knew which team won, all they see was shadows that were shown from sunlight and onto the dust.

When all clears, people rise from their seats too see the victor. A certain guild was bursting tears while others were having looks of surprise and shock.

"I-I can't believe it!" Chapati yelled, eyes wide like plates, his mouth hung open as his companions in the same booth were having the same faces.

"We-we have our winner folks!" He announced, more Lacrima Cameras circling the team.

Lacrima Screens popped up with the views of the three individuals, all of them having victorious grins on their faces.

"And the winner is....." Crowds cheered and shouted, them also screaming the winner along with the announcer.

"SABERTOOTH!!!!!" Roaring, the flag of Sabertooth was illuminated above their heads, the proud said guild cheering with glee for their achievement.

The three Slayers, shot out fists into the air and the crowd screamed.

"Sabertooth is the Undefeated!!" A certain White Narcissistic Dragon Slayer announced, roaring out the words like a Dragon, his sharp canine like teeth showing from his happy grin.

As medics held up three injured Dragon Slayers, the crowd still cheered nonstop for the Saber guild.

"This battle has given Sabertooth 10 points! Let's see the scoreboard now!"
After said, a Lacrima floated up to show the audience the current scores for their whole game.

1. Sabertooth                          58
2. Mermaid Heel                    39
3. Lamia Scale                        38
4. Blue Pegasus                      29
5. Fairy Tail                             23
6. Quatro Cerberus              14

"Seems like Sabertooth is leading with a massive number of 19 from Mermaid Heel! Could this mean another victory for the guild again? Letting them achieve 8 wins in the Grand Magic Games in a row!!" Chapati announced, making the guild all yell a proud 'Yeah' to the sound of another victory.

Lucy's POV

We won....

We won!

"We won, guys!" I smiled towards the two next to me and they smiled back.