Chapter 23: Survive

Ahhhh...... Finally some relaxation from school.... At Least I wrote this withing a week or so...

Oh, and.....

WE HAVE JUST REACHED 30,000+ READS, 1000+ VOTES AND 800+ COMMENTS ONLY IN JUST THIS BOOK!!! LIKE OH. MY. GOD!!!!

I NEVER EXPECTED THIS BOOK TO BE SUCH A SUCCESS!!! I'M SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE YOU GUYS AS MY READERS!!!!

AND HERE I THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD SUCK B*LLS AND FAIL AT EVER EVEN GETTING OVER 500 VOTES. FORTUNATELY, YOU GUYS LOVED IT AND SUPPORTED ME ALL THE WAY...

I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THIS SUPPORT!!! I'LL BE SURE TO PUBLISH THE DRAFTED BOOKS IN MY PROFILE FOR YOU GUYS TO READ IN THE FUTURE!!

AND WOULD YOU GUYS WANT A ONE-SHOT BOOK??? I'M ASKING YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW SO FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME YOUR OPINION!!!

FOR NOW, LET'S GET ON WITH THE STORY!!!

So..... ONWARDS!!!!
(◐∇◐*)(◐∇◐*)(◐∇◐*)(◐∇◐*)(◐∇◐*)
Previously~

"The last day of the Dragon King Festival..."

Now~

Lucy's POV

In the morning, blinding rays from the sun seeped through the half transparent curtains and hit on my face, making it warm and waking me up with a groan.

Sitting up, I rub the sleepiness from my eyes as my vision comes to focus to look around my current surroundings.

Seeing that no one was up or awake, I shrug and grab a new pair of fresh clothes and walked towards the bathroom.

"Good morning, Miss Lucy." The sudden voice made me jump as I turn around to see Rufus sitting on a chair sipping from a cup of what I presume is tea.

"God, you scared the hella out of me..." I sighed in relief from thinking that it was someone else, but it was just one of my teammates.

"I'm sorry Miss Lucy. I just thought of greeting you when you're out of your sleepy state." He apologized, a small smirk saying the opposite of his words.

Rolling my eyes, I turn back around and head to the bathroom again, closing and locking the door behind me to make sure non of the perverted boys outside would open it to peep.

Time Skip~

Third Person POV

"And........ WELCOME BACK to the X790 Grand Magic Games!!! I am Chapati Lola and with me as usual is Yajima-san!!" Chapati exclaimed, clutching onto the table microphone and exciting the audience in the arena.

"Today will be the last day of this year's Magic Games, is that right Yajima-san?" Chapati asked, turning his head to the old man sitting next to him, earning a little nod.

"It indeed is, I hope the guilds have already had their good night's rest seeing as they need their full strength in today's activity." He says, crossing his arms across his chest. Nodding, Chapati agrees and says the current score of the entire Games.

1. Sabertooth                      58
2. Mermaid Heel                39
3. Lamia Scale                    38
4. Blue Pegasus                  29
5. Fairy Tail                         23
6. Quatro Cerberus          14

"Well I'll be! The current scores with Sabertooth leading in First by a large margin folks! Even though they're leading by over 10 points, this last event gives out big points if you defeat your opponents!! So today is practically anyone's game!!!" Chapati announced, the crowd screaming and squealing with utter excitement as Mato suddenly appears in commentator booth with Chapati and Yajima.