||POLL RESULTS||

Hey there everyone!! This is the moment you've all been waiting for!! THE POLL RESULTS FOR THE MOST VOTED OTP/SHIP IN SISAL!!!

Throughout the year of this book, a lot of you have voted, spammed and begged for your favourite Ship to happen.

And let's just say that it was torture for me trying to count all of them. 

I know, I know. I'll not rant for long. So I'll show you the poll results right now!! 

BEHOLD!!! THE TOTAL VOTES FOR ALL THREE SHIPS!!!

==================

RoLu - 68 - 1st  

StiLu/StiCy - 40 - 2nd

RuLu/LuFus - 33 - 3rd

==================

I congratulate all those ROLU shippers out there, cause you've won!!! 

But all them STILU/STICY and RULU/LUFUS shippers around the world, you don't have to be sad. WHY?!

Well, I may have tricked you guys into thinking that the winning ship will have the ending.

IN TRUTH, ALL THREE SHIPS GET TO HAVE THEIR OWN ENDING!!! 

The reason for the poll is so you guys can decide which ending I would write first! 

And let me say, I was JUNGSHOOK to see that many ROLU shipper reading this and spamming their votes in! ROLU literally won by a landslide!

I was so shocked that STILU/STICY didn't go over the 50 vote mark too! I was expecting more STILU/STICY shippers to be out there honestly.

And RULU/LUFUS has done so good in here! Getting so much love even though it's practically a crack ship. I'm so happy!

=======================

Well everyone, the endings are gonna start soon! Once I publish out Chapter 37, i will give the notice out to tell you ENDINGS will start being written and published!

AND DON'T FORGET!!!! 

UNEXPECTED [Shoto Todoroki] 

Will be published at the date:

27th APRIL 2018! I repeat, 27th APRIL 2018!!!

The book's gonna be out soon!!! I'm so excited! Aren't you guys?! 

I'll be going for now guys!! I hope you've had fun voting your votes for 36 CHAPTERS!!!

BYE EVERYONE!!!

-Kuno HikaYashi
4th April 2018 [23 DAYS LEFT]