Preparations... yay?

So sorry for the late update! School and people have been bitches!

Jedi: I imagine Tech as being warm-toned with darker hair, so if you haven't either of those qualities, forgive me *huff, rubs hands together* okay, time to get my girly-girl side running...

................

crap... I can't do this... Uggghhh...

"Oh, Tekhnologii, it is so wonderful to see you again!" Olga sighed, slipping her arms around me. I returned the embrace, glad to see the girl and her sisters again.

"You too, lyubov," I replied, giving the princess's shoulders a gentle squeeze before letting go of her. I looked at her beautiful blue eyes and lifted a hand to caress her face. "You have grown to be so beautiful," I told her with a smile. Olga blushed a bit and smiled sheepishly.

"Not as beautiful as you," she replied.

"Oh, hush up, I'm not that beautiful," I snorted, removing my hand from her cheek. Olga laughed and we walked to the other end of the room where an extravagant four-poster bed stood. Upon the bed sat the other three princesses Tatiana, Maria, and Anastasia. They were wearing dressing gowns, which was a signal that today would be a makeover day. Now, makeovers were never my "thing", but when a group of princesses are giving me one, they're quite enjoyable. Princesses always tend to know what looks good on a person, and if that person isn't comfortable wearing something, princesses will always be able to find something suitable.

This was the very case of which occurred that day.

"Now, I suggest you put on a dressing gown," Olga told me, handing me said article. "And we'll find a dress for you, you'll just have to be patient with us."

"My darling, with me, I just pick a dress and go," I said, beginning to strip myself of my daily clothes.

"Oh no, you have to try on multiple outfits until we know what suits you," Tatiana said. "Maybe, we'll even grab Mother to take a look at you."

"We want you to be the finest one there," Anastasia piped up.

"What for?" I asked.

"Love, Papa Russia will be there," Maria spoke calmly, rising from the bed and walked towards me. She walked behind me and began to unbutton the back of my blouse. "I know you care for him, so we want you to look beautiful so you can impress him."

I know this is quite rude, but those princesses were a set of sneaky bastards...

"Ha. Ha. Ha," I laughed sarcastically, but I knew they had sniffed me out. "Dammit...," I muttered. This brought a round of giggles from all four princesses. They continued to giggle as I slipped out of my clothes and allowed the fabrics to fall to the polished floor. I slipped on the dressing gown as the royals were composing themselves.

"You are ready? Come now, let us begin," Maria piped up, grabbing my hand and leading me to the large wardrobe on the other side of my room. "We have already selected a few dresses for you, but you should try them on to see what you like best," she told me.

"How many dresses?" I asked.

"Three. We chose the simplest ones for you."

With that, Maria let go of me and opened the wardrobe. She reached inside and, after pushing a few hangers around, pulled out three dresses. They were all quite simple, not flashy in any way, more so like evening gowns rather than royal dresses. One was a bright teal, the other a faded rosy pink, and the last a shimmering silver. Maria took these three dresses and laid them upon the bed, the other princesses no longer lying upon the quilted comforter.