Chapter 1: The New Student

Third POV

«Hey have you heard about the new student?» «Yeah! The one who is going to start in the Night class!» The whispers filled the entire Cross Academy school ground. The rumours of a female transfer student who will begin in the Night class. «I heard that she's a real beauty!» The boys were especially exited since it was a girl. While the girls were angry and was talking about stealing away the hotties. 

While at the Night class's dorm.

«We are getting a new student?!» Everyone at the Moon dorm has wide eyes. Kaname announce that they will get a new female student, but he neither knew her name, rank, race or age. He only knew that she would not live in the same dorm as them, she will live with the headmaster and Yuuki. Everyone knew she had to be special.

Miya POV

I get out of the car to meet Kaien Cross. «Hello Mi-chan!» He smile like an idiot like always. I only nod, making him pout. «I told you to stop calling me that.» I say in my emotionless, cold voice. «At least take off your mask.» I touch my mask and take it off. «I will put it on when I'm meeting the others...» Since the mask hide some of my overhelming presence and aura. I walk past him giving him sign to show me where I'm supposed to go.

Kaname POV

I flinch. Everyone in the room flinch. «What the hell is this?!» Ace Conri the werewolf begin to sniff in the air. It seems like Hanabusa saw me flinch. «Kaname-sama do you know what it is?» Everyone look at me. I shake my head. «I have never felt a presence this overwhel--» I got cut off by the door open. It was the headmaster. He was walking with a girl behind him. «Everyone please come and meet our new student.» I walk first while everyone else follow. The girl wears a mask so we can't see her face, but she has long black hair and is a beauty even with the mask.

«Everyone meet...um--» She take a step forward and bow. «My name is Miya. Pleased to meet you.» She doesn't give off that overhelming presence, so I wonder where it came from. I take one step forward to take her hand, but she hides behind the headmaster so I take back my hand and introduce everyone. «My name is Ka--» «Kaname Kuran, pureblood and royal vampire. Hanabusa Aido, aristocrat vampire. Senri Shiki, aristocrat vampire. Ace Conri, pureblood werewolf. Sanna Fiken, aristocrat werewolf. Anna Zolo, royal hamshifter. Gabriela Craft, master witch. Gabriel Craft, wizard. Isac Adonis, merman. Ina Meria, royal mermaid. D--» The headmaster stopped her with his hand. «That's enough Miya.» His voice was serious. «Well since you don't need to introduce yourself. Why don't you introduce yourself Miya.»

Miya POV

I nod to him. He knows that I am going to hide much information, so I begin. «My name is Miya. I am 17.» I bow again. Then I look at Kaname Kuran. «It's nice to meet you, Kaname.» Hanabusa Aido glare at me. «How dare you call Kaname-sama like that?!» Hanabusa Aido shoot ice at me, but I just close my eyes. «Argh!!» I open my eyes and walk to him. I give him my hand. «I am sorry Hanabusa Aido-san, but no one can hurt me.» He glare at me, but I still take his cold hand and pull him up. Then I walk back to Kaien.

«What is your rank, race and surname?» Kaname Kuran ask the question everyone wants to know. I sigh inside, but outside I'm my composed, calm, emotionless and cold self. «You have no right to know.» I get shocked expressions from everyone. Hanabusa Aido is too hurt to be mad. «But I do.» I look at Kaname Kuran. «I am the president of the Night class.» «I know.» I say flat. I give Kaien the I-want-to-go-now look. He nod. «Well we should go and get your room and uniform.» I bow and begin to walk with Kaien right behind.

«You didn't have to be so rude Miya...» Kaien sigh. «I don't care.» I stop. «Where is Yuuki?» He grin at my question. He knows that Yuuki is the only creature except for demons I have opened myself to. I deeply care for her. «She still has class, but it should almost be break time.» My face lit up a little and he knows it.

Yuuki POV

I walk out of the classroom with Zero behind. Zero mumble something, but I can't hear it since I'm too busy thinking about what father said this morning. 

«Yuuki~» I look at father. «Yes?» He smiled to me. «Today we will get a new student in the Night class and that person will live here with us. That person will be here some time around your break.»

When I asked who it was, he said it was a surprise. «Zero hurry!» I walk faster and he follows. When we finally open the door to father's office. The person I haven't seen since I was a child stand there. «Miya-neesan...» She turn around with a mask on like always. «Yuuki.» I run and give her a hug. She hugs me back. «I've missed you so much Miya-neesan...» I begin to cry. She wipes my tears away. «I know. I've missed you too, but I'm here now right?» I nod and smile. 

After hugging and me crying we sit down. «Who and what are you?» I look at Zero. He doesn't look very happy. «I am Miya.» She still won't say her last name or what she is. She hasn't even told me yet. Only father know what she is. «Zero Kiryu.» She is back to her old self. I see Zero flinch when she says his name. «You have no reason to know.» Father begins to laugh. «You said the exact same sentence to Kaname! *laugh*» Both Zero and I look shocked at Miya-neesan. «You, you said that to Kaname Kuran? The president of the Night class.» Zero asked. She nod.

Miya POV

Yuuki look shocked. I know why though. She was saved by Kaname Kuran when she was young. I met her when I was visiting Kaien after a mission I got from father.

I've already got a room, a uniform and all the books I need, so I look at the clock. «I need to go change, so see you later Yuuki.» I bow and walk to my room.