Chapter 7: Hideout

Miya POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. I turn my head and look right at Zero's face. He's sleeping. I touch my face and sigh in relief that my mask is still on. I look at the clock. "I'm late." I begin to poke at Zero, but he doesn't wake up. I try to shake him, but he doesn't wake up now either. Then I get an idea. 

Zero POV

I wake up when something soft touch my lips. I open my eyes to see Miya kissing me. I wake up in a second. «Wuah! What the hell are you doing?!» I cover my face with my hand. She just shrug. «You didn't wake up no matter what I did. So I did the last thing that came to mind.» She chuckle. Then get worried. «Why is it that you always get red all of a sudden?» She put her hand on my forehead. I can feel my face growing hotter. I take her hand away. «I'm alright, but now tell me why you woke me up.» 

«I need you to take me to my room so I can change mask. I haven't been here before, so I don't know my way to my room.» I nod. «And can you tell me where my clothes are.» I look at her in my shirt. It was way too cute now that I notice it. I cover my face again. «Zero, you're face is red again.» I get out of the bed. «Shut up.» She smile. «Your uniform were stained in blood so I put it in hot water and put it outside to dry.» I remember yesterday when she lost consciousness.

~Flashback~

After getting back to my senses. Miya had already lost consciousness. I carried her in bridal style when I saw her blood. It was dark red and shone purple when the light hit it. That's not like any blood I've seen before. I have to ask her or the headmaster later.

I give her the uniform. She begins to open the shirt's buttons. «What are you doing?!» She tilt her head in confusion. «Changing?» I mentally slap myself. "Is she really that dense?" I sigh. «Go change in the bathroom.» She nod and walk to the bathroom. I can see her taking out the braid. I turn around and let myself blush insanely. "I need to calm down." She touch the mark on her neck, but it's gone. «My blood can save those who becomes level D to E.» Miya walk out of the bathroom with her now curly hair down. I get out of my daze. «What do you mean save?» She put her index finger on her lips. «Naisho~» She smile.

Miya POV

After Zero followed me to my room. He had to go to class. I walk to the corner of my room and cut one of the planks I got from father in two. I take two pieces and my design. I put a barrier round my room so no one can sense or detect my magic. After that I use my powers to make a new mask. The first one I made is out of the design I created, while the other one I made a full face mask that was black. That one was made for missions and fights. I put on my combat clothes and transport to Kaien's office.

«I smelled your blood last night. Miya explain.» I take a deep breath before explaining everything. After finishing he stare at me. «Why didn't you tell me that you didn't feel well?» He look sad. «I was going to transport to your office when my coughing calmed down.» I walk to the couch and sit down. «What did you do with my tears?» I stare at the floor. I hear Kaien take out something from his drawer. I look at him. «I put it in here.» He holds out a a little bottle with some light blue glowing water. I nod and he put it back in the drawer. «Today your mission is to find out where their hideout is.» I nod and transport to where I met them.

I take out one of the pins in my hair and throw it at the ground. Not long after the ground begin to glow and show footsteps. The pin fly back into my hair and I follow the footprints. I make my shoes dissappear. The ground around me begin to wither and die. «Touch of Life.» When I say the words instead of killing the life around me, it begins to grow life instead. I do it to hide the path.

I hide my presence, aura and smell completely when the footprints begins to get many. I get my shoes to appear on my feets and feel my way. After a while I jump to the top of a tree and use a shadow spell. It fuse myself with my own shadow. I can hide in other shadows and walk on shadows, but I can't move where it's only sun like rooftops and stuff. I have to be where there are other shadows. 

I climb down the tree's shadow into their hideout. The barrier around here doesn't protect against shadows. And the barrier is so weak. Strong for a normal creature, but I'm not a normal creature. I glide to different shadows like rocks, bushes, trees and tents. I do this until I get to the main tent. I glide inside undetected. I hide in the table's shadow while listening to their conversation. I recognize two of the voices. Arion and Conrad.

«...so you're saying we have to find out where that immense power we felt yesterday came from and take it.» I sigh inside. "It must be when my powers grew too big for the old masks to hide." «Yes. That's what I'm saying. If we get that power our goal will surely be within our grasp.» "What goal? " «You mean we can get it Lucifer-sama?» "Lucifer?! " I almost lose my composure. I transport to Kaien's office.

Third POV

As Miya transport, someone seems to have felt it. Lucifer flinch almost unseen. «What's the matter Lucifer-sama?» He had a look no one in the tent had seen before. «It's nothing. I just thought I felt a presence I haven't felt in many years.» He thought for himself. "I will find you. Miyagra! "