Chapter 9: Unmasked

Miya POV

Kaien said/thought that if my powers went out of control he would send the night class to fight with me. I roll my eyes thinking about it. I poke the barrier around their hideout and it dissappears. «Too easy.» I smirk behind my mask. The supernatural beings on the other side look frightened. «Let me meet you leaders.» I don't even need to use a demanding voice. They bow and show me to the main tent. I stop hiding my presence, smell and aura. The creatures in the tent storm out. «What is--» Before he get to finish I had thrown a needle that scratched his cheek. It wasn't coated in poison though, but it did cause a tiny cut.

Third POV

Conrad touch his cheek and look at the person in front of him. «Kon'nichiwa. It's been two, three nights since the last time we've meet.» He recognized the voice. «The girl from the woods.» He look at the gate. «How did you get through the barrier?!» Miya turn around and look at the gate. «There was a barrier there? I didn't know.» She smirk behind her mask. Conrad boil inside. "Does she try to make fun of us?! " He point at her and use his demanding voice. «Kill her.» He smile. «Don't touch me.» She used a normal voice. I look at the level Es. They stopped.

«Who are you?» She look at Conrad and put her index finger on the mouth part of the mask. «Naisho~» Conrad got surprised by the way she acted. 

«Oi, Conrad what take you so long. Lu--» It's Morgan the werewolf. «It's the masked girl from the wood!» Miya look at Morgan. «Hello Morgan. Wanna fight?» Conrad put his arm in front of him. «Don't.» Miya smirk inside, but have unemotional face under the mask. «I didn't know you were such a coward Morgan.» Morgan boiled over. «Who did you call a coward?!» He change to his wolf form. Morgan charge at her. «You little brat!» Miya doesn't even flinch. She just stand there till he's a meter from her, then she jump. «Where are you even aiming?» Morgan growl. He jump and try to scratch her with his claws, but only pull off her cloak. The cloak dissappear into thin air as if it never were there. Luckily for her, her mask were still on. «You're fast.» Miya just shrug. She look over at Conrad. «Aren't you going to fight me too?» Conrad was surprised that she asked him to fight her too. «Don't you dare interfere Conrad!» Morgan yell. «I wasn't going to. I only fight if I'm ordered to.»

After that the same happened repeatedly. Morgan charge and Miya dodge. After a while another one come out of the tent. "A level C reaper. " Miya jump on top of one of the tents near the main tent. She stand on the pole. «Half reaper, what is your name?» The half reaper stare at Miya with big eyes. He bow deeply. «M-my name i-is Cin.» She nod and stare at Conrad. «What is an level B reaper and level C reaper doing here?» Both Conrad and Cin was surprised by the question. «And why would you want to know that?»

Miya look at him in the eye. «Because I don't want to kill reapers.» He look surprised. «And why is that?» Miya raise her hand making the wind twirl around her. «Because I don't want to kill anyone who is from my own world.» She say it in a low voice and use the wind to pull up all the tents and burn them in the air. She make the ash into air afterwards. Now she only stand on a pole. After finishing she look at the rest of the leaders, but her attention immediately went to one of them. "Lucifer."

Miya POV

I stare at my first love and ex-fiancé. He who betrayed me, cheated on me and lied to me. I stop looking at him to control my boiling emotions. I look at the other leaders. All of them are either aristocrats or purebloods, but neither of them were of royal blood. I change my voice to a darker and more powerful one, but without using my demanding voice. «It looks like this mission won't be as boring as I thought.» When I talk it seems that I surprised Morgan, Conrad and Cin. I jump and land on the ground. «And what is your mission?» I look at the wolf hamshifter. "Pureblood." «Either kill you or make a deal.» I shrug.

«You're gonna kill us?» Morgan begin to laugh. «You wanna try me?» I turn around and look at him. He nod and show me his part of the level E army. It's only level E werewolves though. «Show me what you got.» I sigh and snap my fingers. When I do they all turn back to humans and they die on the spot because of the air I made. I look at Conrad and he understood what I did. «Everyone hold your breaths! She is making poison through the air!» I smirk and walk among the dead bodies. «You guys are such a pain. You can't even take this poison.» I breath in all the poisonous air. After that they begin to breath again. «What are you?! Tell me!» I look up to see a pureblood vampire with a blue and a red eye. He actually tried his demanding voice on me.

«He~ So you try to use that demanding voice of yours on me.» He look shocked. I smirk. «Tell me your name pureblood vampire.» I didn't use my commanding voice. "If I use it they will be 100% sure that I'm a demon, because if I a demon use the demanding voice the highest ranks will know for sure that I'm not from this world." They already know that they can't command me. «Well I only got orders to eliminate the army. So I will let you guys go for now.»

I put my hands on my mouth. "Shoot! " I snap my fingers and begin to hear groans and painful screams. I am about to run. «Miyagra!» I stop and turn around. Lucifer stare at me with sad and happy eyes. He walk to me, but I walk backwards. «Let me see your face.»

«Please Miyagra, I have to see your face.» He talk in a calm voice, but I'm still backing away. Just then an arrow flies my way. It hit my mask. It cracked open and fell on the ground. My hair, that the mask had supported also fell down. I look up and I could feel my powers coming to the surface. «Miyagra...»