Book 2

Hello! I will begin to write book 2!

Miya is going to transport to the Naruto world! You can begin to vote for who you want her to be with.

Sorry if some of you shipped her with any of the vampire knight guys!

Remember, she can change her age look. So you can pick between all the guys from Naruto! NOT SARUTOBI!

She will still have all of her powers and stuff. And will always wear a mask on, but this time she will use full face mask all the time.

Anyway. Don't be mad at me for doing this! So enjoy and look forward to book 2!

Hello everyone! Long time no see! I am really sorry for being gone for so long!

I've been really busy, but I found out that I am gonna have some free from school now and then so I am trying as hard as I can to update the second book plus all the other stories.

I've also struggled with writersblock, because of lack of inspiration. But I've read much lately to start my inspiration mechanism and as I think I've told before.

I have not seen Naruto and only read fanfics. Same with Vampire Knight. So please don't hate me for being slow!

If you're bored you can try read my other stories and comment there what you think, cause I DO read the comments and see the votes and followers.

Anyway, I gotta get back to writing. So keep well and uh thank you for reading my stories!