Chapter 4: Akuma

Miya POV

I sensed them once they had taken a step into the town running in full speed here. Everyone had stood up, as the three mermen attack. Everyone except me dodged as I knew they would just die from only the touch of my barrier. «Arrgggh!!!» They screamed in pain. I look over at the guys. They were fighting two werewolves each. I roll my eyes and wipe away three of them making them fight one each instead. They kind of looked amazed at how I easily killed them. «Are you going to kill them or not?» I turn my head and look at them. They get out of their daze and start attacking. "Sate, now I have to take their leader."

I run at fast speed, but not too fast or I could get caught. I've found him. «Why are you attacking?» I ask in a could voice that could make anyone with lower rank than vampires shiver. «I felt an amazing power comming from this place. You can't hide it! Give it to me!» I know what he's talking about. "It must be the times I have taken off my mask." I begin to attack, but he dodge. I knew he was fast since he's an level EX. I snap my fingers. «Argh!» I pinned him to a tree. I walk closer. «What did you do to me?!» I smirk behind my mask and make my eyes glow it's demonic glow, a glow that scare even my father. His face cover in fear. «Aku--» He didn't get to say anymore as I pierce him with my needle in the heart. He turn to ash and dissappear as the wind blows him away.

I feel three presences behind me. I turn around. They all look kind of messy. I chuckle. «You guys look awful. *laugh*» They look surprised and become red. I begin to worry. «Wah. Why are you all so red? Do you guys have a fever?» I run to them and put my hand on their foreheads one at a time. Neither of them had fever, but all of them became redder(A/N: Even Kaname!). «Hey, we should tell Kaien what happened.» They nod and we all transport there, well except Zero. He transported with me. 

«Kaien!» Kaien look up from his paper. A little shocked from the sight before him. «Wait, did this happen because of the level E's?» I nod and walk closer and whisper so only he can hear. «There were also an level EX there, but I have already taken care of him.» His eyes widen a little and nod. He look at the guys. «You didn't tell them?» I shake my head. He nod. I make sign signalling that I would be excused. «I will go now. Oyasumi.» I walk out of the office and straight to the place I like best at the whole academy. The garden.

I sit down and take out the letter from my pocket. To Queen Bael Arielle Seraphia Miyagra. I open the envelope and a folded letter flies out. It opens and glow before it lands in my hands. It's written in dimoori sheol. I smile. It's been a while since I read dimoori sheol. I begin to read.

        Dear Daughter                                                                          

I have to remind you that your powers are growing.

I have put some masks with the letter, they are in the envelope.

They are stronger than the ones you have.

They aren't really masks only planks, since I know you like to make them yourself.

And another thing I've put in the envelope is gloves in case your power begin to leak. 

I know you can control it well, but at least have them with you.
Just in case.

     Sincerely King Bael you father                                                      

I sigh and take out the planks and smile. They were just what I needed to make the mask I designed not too long ago. I write a letter with my finger and send it. I transport to my room and place the planks in the corner. I change to my sleeping mask and go to bed. My alarm rings 10 minutes later. "Time for work." I change to my combat clothes and transports to Kaien's office. 

«Ah, Miya-sam--» I stop him with my hand. «I told you to stop calling me that didn't I.» I said in a cold voice. «Sorry, sorry. Well then Miya.» I nod. "Go find out where the rest are." He ment the level EXs. They are level E, but they are more powerful since they still keep some of their consciousness and have more strength. The only way to become a level EX is to drink a purebloods blood. And it has to be of it's own kind.

I try to find them. I then feel Yuuki's presence. I quickly hide. "She can't be here now. She's supposed to be in school." I look around her. Zero is with her so I can relax a little, but I can't relax. I have to find the rest. I hide my presence even more and continue searching. There's nothing in the town. I try to search outside of town when I check the clock. I only have one hour left. I write a note to Kaien. 'I will skip class and search more.' I make a bird comming from my shadow. «Give this to Kaien.» It nod and fly to the academy. I look at my hands. They are trembling. I put on the gloves father sent me. The shaking stoppes slowly.

I search outside town and catch a thread of the same smell I got from that level EX vampire, but it didn't feel like an level EX. I follow it until it become so strong that I hide my presence so much that I almost erase my existense. I sneak closer until I see three figures. I jump quietly up to a tree. I use my sensitive hearing. «What do we do now?!» It seems that they are worried. «I don't know. Dimen was the strongest EX we had since he was a vampire.» It seems like they discuss something about the level EX vampire. "It must be the one I killed."

I am careful not to step on the twigs as I walk closer. «We should ask the lord and mistress.» They nod and just then I hear wings. I look up at the sound and see my bird. "Why now?!" They too look at the bird. «Nandayo! It's just a bird.» I sigh in relief inside. The bird get shot, but since it's only a shadow. The arrow or shot goes right through it. «I knew it...» It was the third figure, the one who didn't talk till now. He look at my hiding spot. «Come out I know you're there.» I sigh. «What just happened?! Arion?» I stop hiding my presence and jump down. I don't let them see me, but they see my silhouette.

«Who are you?» I smirk behind my mask and put my hand on my hip. «As if I will tell you.» I look at all of them. The one in the middle named Arion was an elf, the guy on his right were a werewolf and the one on his left were a shifter. The werewolf growl. «Then what are you? I can't understand your smell or presence.» I point at him. «You may not know what I am, but I can tell you my name. My name is Miya.» I walk out of the shadows. «Now that I've said my name you have to say yours.» They seem surprised that I had a mask on. 

«My name is Arion.» He bows like a knight. «The name's Morgan.» He looked at me with curiosity. «My name is Blakemorse, but just call me Blake.» He actually smiled. «Sate~ What should I do?» I take a step forward. They almost take a step back. "I haven't even shown my full presence(with mask) yet. I am showing just as much as I do in the academy." Arion take a step forward. «You are holding back at least 1/3 of your presence or aura.» I am a bit surprised that he figured it out. I smirk.

«Well then. I shall have my presence and aura out, but I will hide it once I see you try to run or look scared.» I breath out as I stop hiding my aura and presence. I look at them and I see surprise, but after a while they flinched. I look at my hands. They're trembling again. I begin hiding it. «What are you doing?» Arion look at me. «Didn't I say I would hide it again once I see you scared.» They look at each other and I point at their hands that's still trembling. *sound of twigs breaking*