Chapter 10: Shiroi Niwa

Miya POV

I can't believe he saw my face. "Kurushi...Watashi no kokoro wa kurushi!" I fall down on my knees and clutch my chest. «Miyagra!» Lucifer runs to me, but I put up a barrier. Or rather, I put up a barrier and my powers put up a barrier. «Lucifer-sama we have to retreat! I can feel the presence of many purebloods.» I grit his teeth, but nod. After that they dissappear. I begin to cry my glowing blue tears. "KAI! " I scream in my head. "Kai! Tasukete! " I cry more and more. I feel the air twirling like in Kai's office. 

I scream. The pain were unbearable. «Ahhh!!» I clench my chest even more. I was beginning to change. My hair grew longer and turned white. Horns were growing on each side of my head. My nails grew, turned black and sharper. «Seraphia-sama!!» I turn around at the voice. «Kai!» I try to stand up, but then my back hurt and I fell. I knew what was coming next. The wings, big and black grew out of my back. My eyes began glowing purple and my fangs grew sharp. 

I stretch my hand to Kaien, but the barrier doesn't let him in. It is then I notice the others. Kaname, Aido, Yuuki and Zero. And the other leaders in the moon dorm. I back up and feel my clothes change. My tears won't stop as it don't stop hurting. I had finished transforimg. I stand up staggering. I look up at the dark night sky. It was fullmoon. I look around me to see my friends frightened. I look at Zero and mouth a "I'm sorry" before turning my head up and fly.

Zero POV

"That...was Miya? " I can't believe it. The kind and cheerful Miya. I look at the headmaste. «Headmaster. It is about time to tell us what she is!» I glare at him. Yuuki walks in front of him. She looks sad and scared. «I can t-tell you what M-Miya-neesan is...» She look up. «Miya-neesan is a-a...» She take a deep breath. «She is a demon.» All of us are in shock. «That's right. Miya-sama is a demon and not any demon...» He turn around and look at us. «She is the Demon Queen. Her real name is Bael Arielle Seraphia Miyagra. I am sure you know who it is and that's why she only told a short version of her name.» 

Aido POV

"She is THE Bael Arielle Seraphia Miyagra?! The strongest Demon in history! I've always wanted to meet a real demon. Who knew I would meet the strongest one! " I am excited, but I didn't want to get to know who and what she is in this situation.

Kaname POV

"So she was the powerful presence we felt." I knew she was special, but that she is the demon queen is something I've would have never guessed. I always thought that they were mere fairytales. Now I know why she didn't obeyed or respected me like the others. 

Third POV

While all of them thought, Kaien were trying to figure out where she went. "She can't have gone back to the demon world. She would never put them in any kind of danger. Where else could she have gone? I only know one place, bu--" Kaien stop thinking and begin to make a portal. «Headmaster what are you doing?» Kaname walk closer. «I'm making a portal to a place it is a possibility that Miyag--Miya-sama is.» Kaien finish the last part. «Everyone come here. Take each others hand and close your eyes.» Kaien take Yuuki's and Zero's hand. «Take us to the White Garden.» He says and the portal respond. 

When they're there they are in awe. They were in a meadow filled with beautiful white sparkling flowers. «Where are we?» Yuuki bend down and touch a flower. «We are in a place called Shiroi Niwa. It was created by Miya when she was an innocent child.» Suddenly they hear a crying and a language they didn't know. «Sera-sama...» Kaien walk to where the voice come from. Miya is sitting on her knees crying. «Why can't I just live like a normal demon and not hurt anyone?!» Kaien understood her language. «Sera-sama, it's not your fault.» She look at him.

Miya got a burst of powers again, but this time it was so bad that the others got hurt. Yuuki was the one most hurt since she was only human. She got wide eyed and wished for only one thing. "I don't care what will happen to me just...don't let my important people in this world get hurt."

Suddenly a light surrounds Miya as she returns to her human form, but a younger version. «W-what's happening?!» Miya turns to Zero, Aido and Kaname. She stretch her hand out to them and they stretch out to her, but just as their hands almost touch she dissappears in the light. A voice is heard as she appears as a picture. «Please don't be sad. It seems that I will not be in this world anymore. Please take care of each other. And Zero...» 

Zero look up with tears flowing out of his eyes. «I love you. So please don't be sad and forget about me and find new love. Become happy. And Yuuki. Be strong I have always cared for you like my own little sister. And minna. Please protect each other.» Miya smile brightly to them with tears in her eyes. The light dissappears and the people who lost her, could just stand there watching her dissappear into nothing. 

Soon Kaien notice that the meadow is dissappearing. «Everyone! We have to get out of here! This place will dissappear now that the creator is gone!» Everyone nodded except Zero. He was the one closest to Miya after all. He fell in love with her and was the saddest. Kaname and Aido both put their hand on his shoulders. They understood his pain. They too fell for the mysterious demoness.

Kaien got everyone out. Yuuki fell to her knees and cried. She loved Miya as her own big sister. She just couldn't understand why she left. No one could. Those who loved her was sad and cried. Kaien look at the people. Even the students who didn't know her that well cried. Kaien shredded tears too. He wanted to apologize for so much. Everyone got flashbacks of her. Zero was the one who was the most sad. He lost the person who saved him, who lit up his dark world.

Little did they know that their friend, sister, love had gone to a different world. The Naruto world.