Little Surprise

I was gagged and blindfolded. I hated that I even tried to find him! I hate even more that I can't see what's happening. I tried to call for help, but it didnt make any progress.
"Oh, your awake~. Now that fun can begin~!" I was so scared what he meant by that. I don't even know if this is Saeran or not!!
"My name's Saeran~" A shiver ran across my spine. Why did I even try to find him!? I'm so stupid MC, so stupid. He unwraps the gag so I can speak.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?" I yelled crying.
"Shh~ I didn't do anything." He stopped for a moment.
"They will probably wondering where you are. Haha, so smart of me." I skipped a beat.
Zen, Jumin, Luciel, Jaehee, Yoosung, V! Help me please!
I have my phone in my pocket, if I could just reach my phone!
"Looking for this sweetheart~?" Even though I couldn't see I knew he had my phone. He took off my blindfold and trapped my wrists together.
"Let's scare them a little bit!" He held my phone in the camera mode. I didn't smile, but he put his arm around me and pushed my neck up. I couldn't breathe!
I heard the clicking sound go off. His arm was removed and I could breathe again. He clicked the messenger and texted the picture to everyone.

 He clicked the messenger and texted the picture to everyone

Here's your little friend having fun!

Y,J,JH,Z: MC!

707: SAERAN! MC!

S: I'm finally here brother, and I have your friend. If you want her back you have to give me your life. Have fun!

   Saeran exited the chatroom

Zen's P.O.V

I was furious, we all loved MC. I wanted to try and find her but Luciel said no. I hate myself for not helping her. I feel like I can't help her and I hate it! I didn't get a chance to say...

Everyone's P.O.V

I love her..

MC's P.O.V

"Now that that's finished. I have a surprise for you." He put me back in the chair and blindfolded me.
"Since you scared them so much....I have to give you a reward." I could feel himself getting closer to my face. I blushed.
"And this reward...is only for you." He was barely on my lips. I couldn't move. By the time I tried to think of something, he was kissing me. I could do anything, I was frozen.
"Did you like that~? I think you need another one~." I couldn't say anything. He kissed me again, this time holding my head. I could help but feel guilty.
"See you tomorrow sweetheart~!" I shivered.

Am I even going to make it tomorrow?