Christmas Celebration!

As I was making breakfast for everyone, Luciel ran through the kitchen and looked at my cooking.
"What are you making?!" He was very giddy.
"Pancakes," I smiled slightly.
"Pancakes?! It's Christmas, we should be having a buffet!" I chuckled.
"Meow!~" I turned around to see Jumin holding Elizabeth the 3rd. Her expression was blank. I chuckled again.
"What are you...doing to her...?" I couldn't hold in my laughter, it was so cute.

"Since it's Christmas, let's open up our presents!" Everyone smiled happily and ran for them.
"Jaehee, you go first,"
"Thank you,"
She went to the smallest present first, I wonder why. It was mine, once she looked at the tag, she smiled at me. The present was a coffee hand mill.
"I know how much you love coffee, so I thought I'd give you something related to it," She thanked me again. Yoosung went next, it was a new game I got him. League of Legends.
"I thought you'd like it since it spells, LOL,"
Everyone opened there presents except me and Saeran. Until I saw that he had none.
"Don't worry about me, I've...dealt with this before," I saw Luciel look away. I frowned and went over to him.
"I still have a present for you," He smirked.
"And what's that?"
"This."
I gently kissed his lips and held his hands. His real present was going to come later so it was perfect.
"Can...you give me that present next year?" I could feel myself turn red.
"Of course...it helps me save money," Everyone laughed and I sat back it my seat.
"Open your presents now MC!" I had way more presents then everyone. I felt kind of bad.

"Gladly."

Sowwy this was short, but I'll do more in the next chapter.