Snow Day

*Once again, another special chapter for you guys! And I'm not trying to make you sad, but this book *might* end soon, I'll probably add like 3,4 more chapters until it *might* be done*

The snow on the ground was piling up quickly, it was snowing hard. But I love watching the first layer of snow pile on the ground. The only thing I don't like about winter was that it was so cooooold! But I didn't really go out anyways.
"Hey Saeran! Come look at the snow at not being lazy!" I laughed and he growled.
"I'll have you know I'm not being lazy, I'm burning carbon dioxide!" I laughed more and he came out of bed to see the snow, I quickly gasped and went to my new closet.
"Uh..What are you doing?" I tried putting my snow pants on quickly.
"I'm being a child and going to play in the snow," He laughed and went to his closet.
"What are YOU doing?" He smirked and kissed my forhead.
"Who said I was a child in the beginning?" I thought about when he held me captive.
Oh I can think of something like that Sae-Bae.
We walked out to his backyard and I started making a snowman.
"Do you want to build a snowman~?" He voice was cute, and I smiled at him.
"I already am!" He frowned and helped me, but he quickly went back to where he was.
"What are you doin,-" I felt cold, hard snow land on my coat stomach.
"Oh ho ho! It's on Saeran!" I already made a base because why not? So I hid behind there and made some snowballs.
"Come out of hiding cutie!" No matter how hard he wanted to win, he was still cute. I shot up and tried to hit him almost blindly.
Did I hit him?
"Ow! Jeez that was a good shot!"
Well, that's answers my question.
It was his turn and he threw a snowball at me. He just barely missed. I laughed and threw multiple snowballs at him, he yelled.
"Hey! That's against the rules!" He threw another one.
"There are no rules," I quickly came up with an idea, I would bring me snowballs to his base and throw them at him. It was going to be perfect. I picked up all my snowballs and speed-crouched all the way to his base.
"What are you doing?" He looked at me like I was dumb, which I kinda was. He barely threw a snowball at me and I pretended to be shot.
"Oh! I've been hit! Ugh, Tell my mom I love her!" We laughed and both got up from our positions.
"Do you want to make hot chocolate?" I nodded unpatiently.
As we were heading back to his door I pulled a snowball out of my pocket and shoved it in his face.

"I win, bad boy."