For Your Sake

As I was looking out the window, I could hear birds chirping. It was a sunny day, it even felt like summer. With the trees swinging, the children laughing. But that was shortly interrupted.

"I've got some good news for you, sweetheart!" I looked away, I had enough of his 'sweetheart' crap.
"Oh, what is it? Letting me go?!" I asked sarcasticly.
"Actually, it is." I bit my lip and look away. He was kidding right? He is kidding right?!
"Your...Your kidding. I'm not being let go. Right?!" He smirked. I growled. I hated that smirk.
"Nope. Since I got what I wanted, I don't need you anymore. Your being let go, for your sake." He went behind me to untie the rope around my hands. They were so sore and raw, they were beating when they got let go.
"How do you know I won't call the cops on you?" I regretted that as I said it. I gave away my plan.
"Oh! Never thought of that!" I could tell he was sarcastic, "You're not, because you can't. Your phone is still with me. And I don't plan giving it back." I flinched. I didn't even think of that!
"Anyways, do you see the door?" He didn't give me a second to answer, "Now, exit it." I walked slowly to it. It was too easy, way too easy.

"I can't wait to not see you anymore! It was way too easy to use you! Thanks for the"-"I love you..." He quickly stopped talking. I could hear his footsteps coming closer to me.
"Don't you dare ever say something like that to."-"Shut up." I put my hands on his cheeks, making him come closer to me and kiss me. His cheeks were getting red, and I didn't know if that was because my hands were on him, or that I just kissed him. His hands were in his pockets, pulling out my phone.
"Oh there's my phone now!" We smiled. "Don't make me regret it...sweetheart.~" We blushed.
"Won't let cha' Sae." He kissed me back. I walked out the door, holding my phone up to my chest. After a minute I was walking back to 'my' apartment, my phone dinged.

Saeran

Love ya!

I smiled brightly.