Not So Secret

"Saeran!?"

I nodded slowly, he looked at the ground. We both sighed.

"Well. I'll help you get second best! Come on let's go!" I gasped quietly. He was being so..accepting?
He quickly grasped my hand and went to Saeran's house, although I didn't know what and where it was, I felt like I knew it. Luckily, the door was unlocked.
"Hello?! Saeran?! Brother?!" I felt happy being able to see Saeran, but it felt weird that it would be with Luciel.
"What do you want brother!? Get out of my hou,-" He saw me and blushed, we both did. Since it was sunset he was going sleep, without a shirt. "Hey Sae," Luciel went behind us quickly and shut the door.
"Have fun you two!"
The door shut and we quickly blushed at eachother.
"So, what do you,-" He smashed me into his lips. He yawned. "How about going to sleep? It's 8:30," I laughed.
"Sure," We went to his bedroom and went to his bathroom. While I was brushing my teeth, I saw one of his shirts.
"Hmm."

I went out of the bathroom, his shirts weren't that big. His bed were also very comfy.
"Goodnight Sae," He shuffled into the blankets.
"Goodnight MC," After awhile I could hear him snore. I layed on my back and looked at the ceiling.
How am I supposed to explain this to everyone?

Next Day:

I woke up at an early time, it was about 7:54 when I was making pancakes.
Or would he want eggs and bacon?!
I have mini heart attack as I realized what I just done.
"But what if he wanted eggs and bacon?! But I made pancakes!"
I hear chuckles coming for my right ear.
"Haha! It's ok. But thanks for making breakfast for me bae,"
Is it possible to cringe and blush at the same time? Yes it it. He also blushed.
"Um, I'm mean thanks," He puts his hand behind his neck.
So cute.
"Yeah, no problem. I mean it's great doing all the work!" We chuckle and he walks over to kitchen and starts making the actual pancake. I hug him tightly.
"Thank you Sae," He smiles at me.
"Hey! I have a new name for you! Sae-Bae!" He quickly frowns and facepalms. We blush and he gives me a kiss on my cheek.
"I guess Luciel doesn't need to watch over you," He kisses me again but this time on my lips. I mentally facepalm myself.
"Oh yeah! I can just live here," I quickly regret what I just said. We blushed again.
"Haha, well let's eat our pancakes."
We walk to the living room and turn on the tv.
"Breaking News!: Chris Tomford has been seen to torture Jessie Brown and apparently they became a couple. It's very surprising to see that they became a couple I'm mean the person who-," Saeran interrupted the broadcaster, "Wow, it's the story of our life, ain't that cute?" We smiled and snuggle up to eachother.
Hehe, under all that bad guy clothing, your a sweet loveable teddy bear. I didn't know that about you.
He must of read my thoughts because he replied with a smart answer.
"Hey! Don't expect this to happen all the time! Ya cutie..." He whispered-yelled the last part, I blushed.
"Well, I got to go to work. Love you Sae-Bae," I got my things and said:
"Hey! I'll be back later to unpack my stuff from my actual house," He nodded.
"Okay, Bye M-Bae," We both smiled and blushed. As I was heading to open the door, I saw Zen, Yoosung, Jumin, and Jaehee.

"Hey Mc."