Truth

*warning smut in this chapter*

Tyler waited for what felt like hours for Josh to come back. He would constantly look out the window waiting for his arrival. Tyler had felt something he never had before. Tyler liked Josh very much. He planned to tell him as soon as he came back. Soon enough Josh pulled up to the treehouse, the car now stuffed with can goods and other assorted items such as blankets and pillows. Josh came out of the car and climbed up the ladder.
"Hey, I'm back Tyl-" he was interrupted but a sudden warm embrace from Tyler. Josh blushed a shade of pink and smiled. He hugged Tyler back. "What's this for?"
Tyler smiled "I love you so fucking much Josh."
Josh chuckled "All I did was bring food Tyler, calm down"
Tyler shook his head "No I mean I love you Josh."
He blushed even more now "O-oh... Well in that case I guess I should tell you I feel the same."
Tyler blushed and smiled "You sorta kissed my forehead so I assumed you did."
Josh let go of Tyler and looked him in the eyes. Tyler did the same.
"So... you wanna-" Tyler was the one being interrupted this time. Josh already knew what he was going to say. Josh pressed his lips against Tyler's. Tyler followed his actions and blushed. Josh could feel Tyler's smile, he held him close. He ran his hand down the smaller boys side until he reached his hips and kept his hand there. Tyler blushed now more than ever and ran a hand through Josh's soft dyed hair. Soon they were laying on the floor with Josh on top of his lover. They undressed all while feeling each other's body heat and continuing to kiss, breaking away only for breath before going back in for more. Now they were completely undressed. Tyler realized that Josh was much more muscular than he was, it excited him. Josh broke away from the kiss for a second.
"You ready Ty?" He looked at the cute boy below him for a response. Tyler nodded and looked into the muscular boys eyes. He went back in for a kiss as Josh pressed into him. They moaned into the kiss, signifying their pleasure. Josh continued to push in as Tyler winced and squirmed. Josh's hands moved up and down Tyler's waist, feeling the curve of his body and his warmth. He pressed in more and more slowly, occasionally looking down at Tyler to see if he was in any pain. They felt closer than ever now at this point. They were inseparable. Once Josh reached his end he moved back in forth to continue the amazing sensation he had at this moment. Tyler winced more and held onto Josh's back, pushing his body closer to his own. They continued for almost half an hour. Josh finally moaned the others name and let himself go. Tyler moaned and smiled from the pleasure. He too let go and soon their fun came to an end. They laid down next to each other, both panting. Tyler grabbed Josh's hand and held on. "I love you so much Josh."
Josh smiled "I love you too Tyler."
They fell asleep in each others arms, still undressed. The first night in their new hiding place had been amazing. Nothing would separate these two.

Well that was my first smut ever. Yay. Have fun crying in the next chapter (or the one after that idk yet)