Chapter 3 *Dylan's P.O.V*

I woke up by the sound of light snores from beside me.My eyes shot open as I glanced at my side.Shit,I forgot about that.Her eyes fluttered open as she looked around.Her gaze came up to mine as she relaxed under the sheets.

"Hi Dylan!?"She said flirtatiously as she batted her eyelashes at me.I almost rolled my eyes.
"Get out"I said sternly at her.A frown came upon her face.Ughh...Really?
"W-eh-what?"She stuttered.This time I couldn't hold it in anymore.I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"I said get out."I ordered her.She quickly got out of the sheets of my bed.Without any warning,she opened the door and ran down the hallway.I sighed and jumped out of bed.I know I'd hurt her feelings but,I don't deal with girls like her.

That's it.I don't want to be all soft and mushy like Sam Synix.I walked up to the bathroom and did my business.I got into the shower and stripped off.I rubbed the shampoo onto my hair and rubbed the soap all over my body.I rinsed the bubbles off of my body and got out of the shower to get the white towel from the sink.

I got out of the bathroom with the towel securely wrapped around my waist.I picked out a gray muscle shirt,denim pants and black rubber shoes.I also got my favorite black leathered jacket and wore it.I grabbed my black and white checkered bag from my lamp desk and walked downstairs.

I walked toward the kitchen to get something to eat.My eyes searched the room to see Debby.I know,her name kind of sounds old but,Who gives a shit?She's just another sister that wants her brother's fucking attention.

"Hey Dy!How are you?"She asked sweetly.I squinted my eyes at her.She's up to something...Something bad.
"Don't act that you care about shit.What's the fucking deal that your talking to me?"I hissed at her.She rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips.
"Do you want me to tell Mum and Dad that you brought another girl to the house.Again?"She evilly smirked at me.She can blackmail me but,not this time.

"Do you want me to tell Mum and Dad that you already kissed a guy?"I mimicked her voice.She was just 14 years old.Mum and Dad said that she can kiss a man at the age of 18.Oh your busted.Her eyes widened in terror.
"No!"She immediately cleared her throat.
"No.I just wanted you to take me to school."She murmured the sentence she said,I can barely hear the words she was saying.

"Sure.Since I'm in a good mood."I said sarcastically.I was actually really gonna do it.I love her but sometimes,she's so fucking annoying.
"Yay!"She squealed.Her voice is super unnatural if I must say.It was so high!It could make my eardrums explode.I walked toward the dining table for breakfast.

"Hey Mum,Hey Dad"I came up to Mum and kissed her cheek.I walked up to Dad and patted his back.I sat in front of Debby.She smiled widely at me as I seated.I checked my watch that was wrapped around my wrist securely at my right hand and said

6:30 a.m.

I still had a lot of time.The maids came in and gave us shy smiles.Some of them batted their eyelashes profusely to me.Im not sure if they were flirting with me or they had something in the maid's eye.No matter how much they get my attention,I won't budge on them.We all quietly ate our breakfast on the dining table.We didn't glance at each other but instead our bodies focused on the food we were eating.

I looked back at my watch to see it was written.

7:00 a.m.

I ate for half an hour?Oh shit,I've got to go.I stood up from the table.
"I've got to go.Im gonna be late"I said quickly.I heard Debby's chair scooters backwards.I didn't look at her and walked towards the door.

I walked out the door and towards my bad ass car.It was a dark gray Lamborghini.Debby was two or three steps from me.I opened the driver's seat while Debby sat on the passenger's seat.I listened to the engine rumble and I started to drive to school,Roseville

I parked up beside a black Ferrari.A new kid I guess.Is it a girl who owns it or a boy?Anyways I guess it would be a freshman or one of my friends.

I walked through the crowd of students with some teachers and walked up to my locker.Once my locker got into view a figure leaning against my locker also came into view.I walked up closer to see,Eddie Micheal.He is one of my best friends since 2nd grade.Ive got his back since then and he's got mine.

I walked up to him and opened my locker.
"So,there's a party at my place on Saturday"I shut my locker and smirked at him.
"Sure dude"I said casually.
"Oh yeah there is a new talk of this school"He informed me.I looked up at him and listened.

"Apparently there is this new kid.She's actually not a freshman.She came here to school 2 years ago.I don't know her name but we're going to find out."He said in bravery.My mind wondered off to this girl.Who is she?Do I know her 2 years ago?A wave of questions flooded into my thoughts.A finger snapped in front of me.I just noticed that I spaced out for quite a while.

"Dude,the bell already rang"Eddie warned me.Wow,I really did got deep into my thoughts.I walked through the swarm of students.My 1st period schedule would be Science.On the way,that girl that Eddie was talking about was stuck in my head.The questions repeated in my head.

Does she know me?Or do I know her?Have we met before?Is she hot?I smirked while I entered the classroom as Mr.Putty was inside.He gave me a menacing look as I chose to ignore and continued my way to a seat.Once I sat down,Mr.Putty continued with the class discussion.

I wasn't listening.Damn,Eddie,I hate you I swear in my mind continuously.I thought of the image of the girl.

Maybe she has blonde hair that goes to her waist,maybe she also has baby blue eyes.I shook my head out of my thoughts.Was I day dreaming?This is crazy.Never once in my life I actually cared what the girl would look like.

Maybe when class is over I could just maybe,just maybe forget about what Eddie was talking about.

Hello fellow reader!
How was Dylan's P.O.V going?Do you like it?Im sure that I would make more of his point of views soon in the story!
Yuki_Kamori86 out!
Peace