Chapter 11 Conversation

A/N:Sorry for all the late updates! I'll be sure to make it longer.You can continue reading now!

•~•~•~•~•

I was in my room,inside my walk-in closet,digging out a nice outfit to wear for tonight.

My eyes spotted something at the corner.I pulled it out of the rack and stared at it.

It was a button up polo with a checkered design all over it.The end of the shirt had two strings,which mean't that I would have to tie it.

I took it and placed it on my bed.I went back into my walk-in closet and tarted to find for a nice bottom to go with it.

I found some denim shorts that were at the very end of the rack.It was nice to pare it with the polo.I placed it because my polo and went towards my shoe rack,finding for a nice pare of shoes.

Something caught my eyes.I stared at the object and smiled.It was blue and white sneakers that would go perfectly with it.

I took it into my hands and placed it under the bed.I heard a vibration coming from my lamp desk.

I walked towards it and saw digits.I don't know this number.I took the phone in my hands and tapped the green button the lit up the screen.

"Hello?" I questioned through my phone.I was afraid it would be like from the movies where they would say like 'Get ready' then they would hang up on the victim.

"Hey Cath!" A chirpy womanly voice squeaked through her phone.
"Julie?" I said unexpectedly.Wow,this is new.
"Yes Gurl! Look,are you going to Eddie's party tonight?" She asked me.I didn't know any Eddie nor have I heard of that name until now.

"I don't know any Eddie but your brother asked me on a party tonight though,I don't know who will host it" I inquired.I literally don't know who is hosting it tonight.
"That's the party your going to" She happily said.I could see a smile in her voice.

"Is Emily coming?" I randomly asked as I took a seat on the edge of my bed.
"Yes silly,Of course.Emily,Emerson and Eddie are triplets!" Julie exclaimed.I did not see that coming.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her with a slight irritation in my voice.I didn't mean to! Okay?
"You never brought it up" She pouted through her phone and to mine.
"So,come here to my place with Emily and doll up each other?" I suggested as I wiggled my eyebrows.I know she can't see it but,I couldn't help it!

"Sure! I'll inform Emily.Bye!" She said.
"Bye" I said through the phone before tapping on the

'End Call' button

I placed my phone back on the lamp desk and sighed heavily.Today will be an eventful day.

•~•~•~•~•~•

I was on my bed,lying down with my back against my soft covers.I heard the door creak open.I raised my head up a bit and saw Cameron.

His light brown hair was scattered around his head,in a good way.He was also not wearing a shirt which showed his defined abs.I didn't care though,he was my brother.

I dropped my head back onto the soft fluffy covers.
"Lunch" He said in a monotone.What happened to him?

I quickly get off the bed and walk towards Cameron,my eyes scanning his own.
"Something happened" I worriedly told him as he shrugged his shoulders.Cameron is usually the one that would make jokes and all that but today,something happened.For sure

"Tell.Me.Now" I demanded as I stood my ground.Cameron ran his hands through his hair while taking in deep breaths.
"Don't tell Mum and Dad" He ordered.I replied with a quick eager nod.