Chapter 13 My Hero

I rode on the passenger's seat while the girls were at the back seat.Dylan was obviously the one driving so he sat at the driver's seat.

As the engine started and the car started moving,I looked out the window to see my house with faint lights in some rooms.

•~•~•~•~•

After about,10 minutes in the car with some music and chatting,we already reached Emily,Emerson and Eddie's house and let me tell you.It was huge!Almost as big as our mansion.

There was loud music,drunk teenagers,some on the floor,unconscious and some were making out or on the dance floor.

We got out of the car.I was about to walk towards the house but a hand snaked around my waist,making me stay in my position.I felt hot breath just an inch away from my ear.

"Your staying with me" Dylan whispered into my ear I looked up at him,his eyes having a mischievous glint in them.He started walking,tugging me along with him.

I looked back at the girls who put their thumbs up.I rolled my eyes at them and looked back at the house.

Once we entered,I was sent with curious stares from the people here.I didn't mind it.I mean,I went to a party along with the #1 player in the school.

"Hey man!" A drunkenly manly voice said through the music towards Dylan.I looked towards Dylan's side to see a guy with jet black hair and light brown eyes.

He reminds me of Emerson and Emily.Im assuming he's the Eddie guy.

Dylan unwrapped his hand that was around my waist and had a bro-hug with the guy I think is Eddie.

"Princess,this is my best friend,Eddie and Eddie,this is Catherine,my date for tonight" He introduced us to each other.He scanned my body as I gave him a shy wave.

"Ahh,so this is the new kid which is apparently not" He stated as I nodded my head in agreement.
"Rumors really do spread fast at Roseville high" I told him as he gave out a deep chuckle which caused Dylan to protectively wrap his arms around my waist as his chin rested on top of my head.

"If you guys are done talking,I would like to dance with this Princess" He said as Eddie gave another chuckle and nodded his head eagerly while her gestured towards the dance floor.

Dylan untangled himself from me and took my wrist in his hand as he pulled
me towards the dance floor.

We stopped by a spot that was not occupied and by chance,a slow dance blasted through the speakers.Dylan gave out his hand as I gladly took it in mine.

He placed his hands securely around my waist and pulled me against his chest,closing the remaining gap between us.

I let out a small squeal as he lightly chuckled,the vibration coming from his chest.I wrap my arms around his neck and interlocked my fingers together at the nape of his neck.

I take a small step back to look into his beautiful dark forest green--wait what am I saying?! Brain,function properly!!!

We waltzed around the small space we had.We held each other's gazes as we did.

As the song ended,my cheeks heated up at the closeness of our faces,our noses barely touching.

I immediately let my hands drop along my sides as my head graced the floor.His hands stayed on my waist.

"I'll get you a drink" He said randomly as he drops his hands from my waist and walked away and stopped by a table which I was assuming was the drinks table.