Chapter 12 Party Time

I walked onto the front porch and into the front door.I closed the door behind me before heading into the kitchen to get something to eat.

I took an apple from the fruit basket.I bit from it and chewed the substance.She juice of it exploded into my mouth as it sent warm tingles to my taste buds.I always loved fruits,especially apples.

Once only the middle was left,I threw it into the garbage can and walked up the stairs,thinking of what to do once I reach my room.

I walked the halls of my house and towards my room.I walked towards the bathroom and looked at my reflection  that was on the bathroom mirror.

Some sweat were glistening on my forehead while some were trailing down my forehead and onto my cheek which dropped off from my chin or jaw.

I slipped off my sweaty clothes and got into the bathroom.

As the hot water hit my body,I sighed heavily.I took the shampoo from the shelf and squeezed out the substance onto the palm of my hand.I scrubbed my scalp and hair with the shampoo.
This felt great.I took the soap bar out of the shelf and began to rub it on all parts of my body except for the hair.

After a while,I rinsed all the bubbles off my body.I turned the taps the other way to make the water stop.I reached for the towel that was on the sink and held it in my grasp.

I wrapped it around my body tightly and took another towel and wrapped it around my hair.I opened the door to my room and walked into my walk-in closet.

I picked out a mint green tank top and some blue sweat pants.I took my dark green fluffy slippers from underneath my bed and slipped in on.

Did you get the joke?

Never mind that.After I walked down the stairs and into the living room to see it was empty.I smirked and plopped down onto the couch as I grabbed the remote to the tv and turned it on.

•~•~•~•~•

A minute later,a maid came in with a fake smile plastered on her face.
"You have 2 friends at the door,calling for you" She said as I smiled at her and nodded my head before grabbing the remote of the tv and turned the television off.

I hopped off the couch and ran towards the main door.I widely opened it revealing Emily and Julie with shopping bags on each of their forearms.

"Let's get ready!" Julie squealed as I stepped aside for them to enter.They walked inside with pure admiration on their faces.

"You want to snack first?" I suggestively asked them.They eagerly nodded their heads.I chuckled at their same movement and started to walk towards the kitchen with Julie and Emily trailing right behind me.

Once I got to the kitchen I saw Cameron shirtless.
"Oh,come on Cameron! I have friends here!" I exclaimed as I gestured my hands towards Julie and Emily.Cameron snickers and closed the fridge.

"Looks like your friends like the view" He pointed past me and towards Julie and Emily.

As I faced them,I noticed their heads are red as a tomato.I profusely blinked my eyes at the sight before me.

My friends
Are red
As a
Tomato

I started to laugh out loud to them and held my hands against my stomach.After a few moments of laughing,I wiped away a stray tear from laughing and fixed my posture.

"Sorry,so you still want to..." I startled off as I noticed that they weren't listening to me but instead staring at Cameron's well defined abs.I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat to get their attention.