Chapter 5 My Partner?!

It was only a few minutes till the bell rung,signaling the day of school or so I call it

Hell

I sat on my seat,which was by a window.I had a bored look on my face as I placed my chin on top of the palm of my hand while my elbow was propped on my desk.

Mr.Williams is boring.I like the subject but how he teaches,it sounds like he doesn't even want to be a teacher to us.It may be History but,you already know I just explained it to you guys.I gazed out the window to see trees out in the open.

Ring!!....

As the bell continuously rung,I stood up from my seat in a fast pace and took my stuff from my desk.I walked out of the classroom with all my classmates behind me.Again,

Slow pokes

I giggled slightly and roamed down the halls,having a quest to find for my locker.After a few minutes later,I've succeeded my challenge.I imagined myself,raising fist in the air.I punched in the combination lock to my locker as it slightly opened.

I took my bag and stuffed my books inside.I sighed before shutting my locker.As I heard the 'click' sound,I turned around and face the hall of students.My bag started to vibrate and luckily,a girls bathroom is near.

I sprinted to the girls bathroom.I dodged some students,saying 'sorry' or 'excuse me' through the whole way.

Once I was inside a stall,I quickly opened my bag and answered the call I was having without looking who ever it was.

"Catherine?"A lady-like voice asked through the speaker.
"Mum?"I asked worriedly.
"Yes.Ben and Riley will pick you up now.You have a photoshoot in about 20 minutes"She ordered afterwards ending the call.I placed my phone back in my bad before running out of the bathroom.

* * *

I already reached the front porch of the school.A black limo came up to me.The passenger's seat opened,revealing Riley.He was in his black suit,as always.He opened the door for me.As I walked towards the door I quickly said
"Thanks"And slid inside the limo.I stared out the window as the surroundings appears in front of me and vanish behind me.

We've already reached the place of photo shoot an it looks like I would be wearing a bikini cause,we were at the beach.The beach was obviously cleared out for the photo shoot.We don't want any photographers catching our image and posting it and doing violent things about it.

I got out of the limo and walked towards the beach with people talking out loudly.I looked through the crowd till my eyes stopped on Mum and Dad.I walked towards them.
"Hey Mum,Hi Dad"I both greeted them with smiles.
"We have to leave for a while.We'll be back after the photo shoot"Mum quickly said before kissing my forehead with my Dad doing the same.
"Be safe.Riley and Ben will be here"Dad said as they both walked away from me and towards their car.

I sighed heavily and walked out of the crowd.Once Richard came in sight.Wait hold up,you guys don't know who Richard is.He is my photographer for my photo shoots.Always there for me.And yes,he's gay but I don't mind that.

I smiled at Richard.He lowered his clip board and looked at me.
"Here"He quickly said,handing me a black bag that was a bit long which I had a thought that my clothes were inside.

I took it from his hands and ran to the changing room.I got inside and slipped out of my clothes.I put on my new one which was a peach color.It was a two piece,showing my bare stomach and back.I didn't have to worry.I wore my bikini and placed my clothes in the black bag.

I got out of the changing room.I walked back to Richard who was with his camera.
"You have a partner"He evilly told me.I squinted my eyes at him.
"Who?"I immediately asked him.I was a very curious girl.Like I've said before.

A guy with 6-pack abs and only in his swimming shorts came towards me.Once he was clear into view,my mouth dropped open.Why on earth would I be partnered with Dylan Mayhem?!

I looked back at Richard with a shocked and horrified look.He knew that I hated him.I gave Richard a death glare.If only looks can kill,Richard would have been dead.

"Why for it isn't Catherine!"Dylan said,shocked and happily.
"What?!"I yelled.Him?!I was going to die today.
"I knew you would have a nice body but,it's better when you see it"He takes his eyes over my body.He's still the same.What a pervert.

"Pervert"I murmured under my breath.He gave me his signature smirk before looking at Richard.
"So,the act is simple.You two will play in the water or what ever just something lovey-dovey"Richard said,making a signal to us to go to the beach.

I let our breaths before walking to the beach with Dylan behind me.
"This is just an act so don't pretend I meant this"I told him with venom dripping from my voice.He nodded his head eagerly to me before facing me.
"Lets head to the water"He told me.I didn't hesitate myself from following him.

We were both at the water until the water reached just above my waist.
"Your so beautiful you know"He quietly said only for me to hear.I splashed him on the face.
"Sure!"I prolonged the letter 'U'.Thats when everything started to turn.

We both splashed each other,that salty sea taste was stuck to the skin on my face.He went underwater.I looked around like a shark was about to attack me.Hands securely wrapped around my legs as I squealed.Not a moment later,I was pulled out of the water with me going over Dylan's shoulder.

"Let me go!"I squealed.Again.His hands were dangerously close to my ass.I balled my hands up into fists and hit it against his back.He chuckled slightly,not flinching at my attacks to him.
"Your violent"He murmured lowly.Damn,what a sexy low voice.I bit my lip as my cheeks felt hot as I knew I was blushing from what he said.

Hello there!Do you like the twist to this end of the chapter?I hope so!Thanks you so much for reading!
Yuki_Kamori86 Out!
✌️