Relationships

Relationships! We all have them and at certain points in our lives like college and beyond that is when they are fully tested to see how strong they are and how true and loyal each partner is and whether they feel they belong in her present and future by finding ways to make the relationship stronger.

And I know that from my 3 hardships with my best friend, Courtney (college, 19th birthday and 20th birthday). It was challenging and hard on the both of us. It was hard for me to view the positive side after discovering recently that it was how my mom trained my brain to only look at the negatives of things leading to my responses.

I had to go with my gut. I was alone in all these. My parents and sister had their own thoughts that Courtney wasn't trying hard enough to make Jane priority and make time for me in her busy schedule. Though Courtney did say that it's a priority to live" and she has a full time job working at 6 different homes in Oakville, a boyfriend, family and other friends who live in Milton.

I didn't follow my parents conclusions. I went with my own. I listened to my gut. Regardless of how against I've felt through these hard times, I see how it would make sense to think that way and respond but again my method was the best method to respond and think.

Relationships will never be easy neither is life and we all have to accept that. I know I did and it in many ways made me stronger mentally & emotionally! Life is never easy and is tough, that's why we gotta become tougher!