Chapter 9

I think I slept better that night than I have in my whole life, and not just bc Prince has the most comfortable bed I've ever laid in. I had an inner peace that I don't think I've ever felt before. I felt like we understood each other on a newer, deeper level and it only made us love each other more. And I know for sure I had never been made love to like that. It was truly making love...even the word "sex" seemed too harsh for it. As I woke up the next day in the arms of my lover, I laid there for awhile just taking it and him all in. He eventually began to stir and opened his eyes. "I hope there is good reason you are laying there staring at me, and not like contemplating how you are going to kill me or something."
"Those days are long gone. I don't fantasize about that anymore. I'm staring bc you're gorgeous." I say giving him a sweet, long peck on the lips.
"You know I don't think I've ever gone this long without being in the studio for at least a little while..."
"Is that your subtle way of telling me you will be in the studio today?"
"No and if you would let me finish, as always, I was going to say I've never gone this long and I honestly am ok with it. I thought I would have gone mad by this point and probably would have if I wasn't with you."
"Mmmm I love you baby." I respond giving him a deep passionate kiss. "What do you want to do today?"
"We can go shopping for you."
"Yeah I do need some clothes eventually..."
"I was thinking more like a toothbrush and some mouth wash." I slap my hand over my mouth and turn away from him laughing but also pouting. He moves up behind me and I can feel his erection resting on the crack of my ass. "Awe baby I'm just kidding. I love everything about you, even your stinky morning breath."
"Shut up! And get your morning wood out of my ass!" Well that just made it worse as he started jamming it into my butt cheeks. "You're going to break it and I won't feel sorry for you!"
"Jensen you can't break a dick baby."
"You most certainly can! Do you want me to show you? It's called a penile fracture."
"Fuck no!" He says and immediately stops and scoots away. "How do you know that anyway?"
"My grandma was an ER nurse. She had all sorts of fascinating stories! You wouldn't believe the things she saw. And people will literally stick anything up themselves...anything!!"
"Oh my god! Like what?!" He asked as his eyes filled with morbid fascination.
"Light bulbs, keys, kid's toys, food jars, hangers, remotes, any fruit or vegetable you can imagine..."
"Wait wait wait are we talking about up vaginas or assholes?!"
"Both! Guns, spray cans, gerbils, billiard balls..."
"Ok! Stop! And I know where you're going with that last one. IF you beat me again and I let you take sexual control you have to promise me now you won't shove the sticks or balls up my ass! I'm not making a trip to the ER so someone's granny can pull something out of me!"
"How about just the chalk?"
"No!"
"My fingers?"
"Please no! Nothing!"
"Well then you better hope you win!" I say with a devious laugh as I jump out of bed and scamper to the bathroom.
About half an hour later I'm standing next to his pool table in shock. He beat me! He fucking beat me! Any other sport and I would have taken the loss with grace. But I couldn't handle defeat at my own game. "I can't believe I lost." I say more stunned than mad.
"I'm sorry baby. You can still tell me what to do sexually. I was actually looking forward to you dominating me."
"I want a rematch."
"Oh come on momma. I said you can dictate the sex. That's what the whole bet was about."
"It's not about that. I want to make sure I haven't truly lost my touch. If you beat me again I will know I have."
"I could just let you win..."
"Don't! Please don't!"
"Fine momma. Rack 'em." The second defeat was a little easier to swallow even though nobody, not even my dad, had ever beaten me twice in a row. "I guess I've lost it!" I say throwing my stick down on the table.
"No you haven't! You are the best player I've ever played against. I promise you that. I just really didn't want anything going up my ass!" He says in an attempt to make me laugh. I just stood stone faced.
"Baby please don't be mad at me. Come on want to play one more time?"
"I'm not mad at you. Ok let's play one more time. Don't let me win." I did defeat him the third time, but barely.
"Ok. Feel any better now?" He asked me while putting away the stuff.
"Yeah. You aren't mad though?"
"Of course not. Why?" He asked walking over to me and lifting me up to sit on the edge of the table.
"You were livid the last time I beat you."
"Well for starters you tricked me last time so I wasn't bringing my all. I think I was more pissed about that than actually losing. Plus I'm in love with you now. I couldn't stand you then."
"Touché baby."
"Ok so Miss Dominatrix, what do you want to do with me on this pool table?" He says wiggling his eyebrows.
"No baby. You won fair and square..."
"No momma. I want to see what you would do if you had full control."
"Are you sure?"
"Uh huh! Boss me around."
"Ok...take your clothes off and stand up near the edge of the table."
"Oh my god. Ok momma." He removes all his clothing and takes notice I'm still fully clothed. "Why aren't you undressing?"
"No questions. No talking. No moaning. No groaning. No screaming. Nothing. And you can't touch me."
"Jen..."
"Nope! Now get up there."
He climbs up on top of the table and positions his toes up against the edge. I walk up to him and immediately take him in my mouth. He instantly grabs my hair and lets out a moan. I stop and step back. "Do I need to go over the rules again?" He shakes his head no. I went back up to his dick and take him in my mouth again. He didn't touch me but I heard a slight whimper. I decided to let it slide. I worked him in and out of my mouth gaining speed and pressure gradually. I look up at one point to see his hands on top of his head, his eyes closed tightly, and his teeth were clenched together. I could tell it was killing him to be silent and he had no idea what to do with his hands. I didn't say anything either, I let my mouth and hands do all the talking. I could tell when he was close and I knew he wanted to tell me or grab onto me but he resisted. He even stayed silent and squeezed his hands together when he came into my mouth. I kept going just as hard with my strokes and never told him he could touch me or make a sound. I never told him he could move either but he was about to die so he eventually melted down onto the table and rolled over, making us breaking contact. I gave his right ass cheek a nibble and then smacked it and said "good boy." As I left the room I shouted "you can make noise now." I could hear him moaning all sorts of expletives and I couldn't help but laugh hysterically. About fifteen minutes later he joined me in the shower. "What the hell was that momma? You didn't even let me pleasure you!"
"Oh I was pleasured alright!" I said giggling. "Where have you been?"
"Trying to fucking recover! That was the most difficult orgasm I've ever had."
"Ummm thanks. I think."
"Do you even understand how difficult it is be mute and not touch during not only a blow job but while you're cumming too?!"
"Probably about as difficult as it was for me to hold my impending orgasm the other day on the basketball court."
"Maybe we shouldn't do these things very often momma. Between you and me, we will have a torture chamber set up before long I'm afraid."
"You're probably right. I'm sorry baby I didn't mean for it to be torturous. I just wanted it to be intense, and maybe something you've never done before."
"Well mission accomplished." He said while pushing me up against the shower wall and kissing me forcefully. "Now I need to make up for all the noises and touching I couldn't do."
"Oh yeah what do you have in mind?"
"This!" He said while starting to tickle my ribs. "I'm going to touch and you're going to make noise!!!
"Stop! Stop! I can't breath." I manage to get out between fits of giggles.
"If you can talk, you can breath." He says as he follows me to the floor of the shower.