Chapter 6

Over the next couple of days, we managed to christen the dining room table, the kitchen countertop, the washing machine and dryer, multiple bedrooms and studios, and the desk in his office. While we were in his office, the phone was incessantly ringing. I kept asking Prince if he wanted to stop and answer it, but he would just grunt or shake his head no. Finally, after the third time in the first twenty minutes we were in there, he ripped the jack out of the wall and within a few minutes I could hear another phone ringing down the hall. I ignored it and continued on with our love making session. When it was over and we were both getting dressed, I said "baby your phone has been ringing a lot. Whoever it is must really need to get ahold of you. Maybe you should check your messages."
"Nah. If it was anything serious someone would have shown up to tell me by now. It could be a lot of different people calling for any number of reasons. I doubt it is one person every time."
"I just don't want to keep you from anything. I know you probably have important work and business to attend to..."
"Jensen its fine. The world will keep turning no matter what. If it's one of my employees they can talk to me when they return in a few days. I should have been more clear when I told them they had the week off to leave me the hell alone during that time. If it's business, it can wait a few more days. I don't have any huge projects coming up soon. If it's personal, well I can't really think of anything personal. Umm unless it's Lenny." He said with a wince.
"Fuck! I honestly hadn't thought about that. But now I am! I hope he isn't worried about me. I obviously didn't tell him where I was going when I went to catch your plane. I suppose Mr. Martin filled him in." I said looking down, feeling a little regret in the way I handled it. For all he knows I went missing. That really isn't cool. But I don't want to talk to him yet. I want to enjoy my week with Prince and I figured when his employees came back and he goes back to his regular routine, I would make some phone calls back home. To Lenny, to the bank, to the apartment complex, to my lawyer...
"Momma? Are you ok?" Prince's words brought me out of my train of thought.
"Yeah. Just thinking of all the things I need to do soon. But I don't want to think about them right now."
"That's my girl. You shouldn't be this stressed after what we just did on that desk." He said, fully dressed now, and walking closer to me.
"I'm not stressed baby. Just trying to think of all the loose ends I need to tie up back home..."
"You are home." He corrected me with a soft kiss on the eyelids. "And stop thinking about it. I can only imagine the list you have going on in your mind. All of it can wait a few more days at least, right?"
"Yes." I reassured him. "It's out of my head. The real world can just wait."
"That's right" he said. "Now I've had you in my shower the way I wanted so long ago...and added some new places I hadn't even imagined. But I think to fulfill my desires I need to have you in all the places I was denied when you were staying with me."
"What are you talking about? Like where?" I say with eager curiosity.
"Like the basketball court, my Thunderbird, the gym, the movie theatre..."
"You want to go see a movie?"
"No momma I don't want to SEE a movie. I want to have sex with you at the theatre this time. It's all I could think about last time we were there and now I can actually have you there." He said nuzzling his nose into my neck.
"Ahh! Baby! That tickles. It's all I thought about too." I say, pushing his head away with my own.
"You liar. You know you had a sex dream in the car on the way home. I didn't want to embarrass you so I didn't mention it at the time. But it was fucking sexy. You were moaning and squirming in your seat. I was hard as a rock and it took all the self control I could possess not to touch you or myself."
"So why didn't you?" I ask taking my tongue and flicking it on his ear suggestively.
"Why didn't I touch you or myself?"
"Both."
"Well I didn't touch myself bc I was afraid you would wake up and freak out. And I didn't touch you bc I wanted you to desire me for me, not bc I was waking you from an erotic dream."
"Well that erotic dream was about you baby."
"It was?!" He said looking honestly shocked.
"What were we doing?"
"About to fuck in the car, but you woke me up before the really good stuff started happening." I laugh giving him a light punch on the arm.
"God baby I can't believe I was wanting you and you were wanting me. If only I could turn back time."
"Don't have any regrets baby. I'm not sure it would have worked out as well then as it will now. We both had other things to deal with at the time. I think I would have felt way more remorse then if we would have acted on it...."
"You feel remorse now?"
"Not over being with you. Just the way I left it with Lenny. I may have given him hope that there was still a chance for us and then I just disappeared."
"Yeah I don't understand all that exactly. You said you moved out but I saw you two making out before the show." He said looking jealous.
"I did move out. Well he kinda kicked me out..."
"He did what?! I'm going to kill him!" He said with rage in his eyes.
"No baby. Calm down. I had told him I wanted a divorce and had been saving up to move out and he got pissed and said if I didn't want to be with him I couldn't stay in his house. I didn't want to be there anyway so I left."
"Where did you go? Your parents?"
"Hell no. No I was staying with a lady from the bank for a few days and had found an apartment I was about to move in to before I escaped here with you."
"Well I hope you like it here better than the apartment?"
"I don't know I mean there was going to be a swimming pool there. You don't have one of those hidden somewhere do you?"
"In Minnesota? No, but my LA house does. I'm sorry my house isn't up to par. You need a swimming pool to make you happy? I'll make a call right now." He says turning to plug the phone back in. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to me. "No I don't need a swimming pool. I've seen the size of your bathtub. It will do." I said chuckling.
"Are you sure momma? I will do anything to make you happy. I hope you know that."
"Just love me. That's all I need to keep me happy."
"Bull shit. No woman is that easy. They want things!"
"Well not this woman. Material things are nice but I would rather have your love and affection. Occasional gifts or surprises would be awesome but nothing over the top. I just need your time and attention."
"And there it is. I guess that's why I've always fallen back on what I can buy or do for a woman bc I'm not real great with my time and attention sometimes momma. But for you I will work on it. I guess I just fear you will miss LA and want to go back. Which I mean we can as frequently as you want but my home is here. This is where I want to spend the majority of my time."
"Well of course I will miss LA. I've lived there all my life. But there's nothing there for me anymore. My heart is here. And I can easily build a life here. I might just stay indoors a lot more."
"Well I promise to keep you warm inside baby." He says running his hands up and down my back. "Now which place you want to go christen next? Basketball court?"
"Ok as long as you don't make me play against you first. If you do then we will just make our way to the pool table next."
"Hmmm the pool table. There's another place I hadn't thought about yet. How about this? We play a game of horse and winner gets to dictate the sex in there..."
"Well that's going to be you! That's not fair."
"Would you let me finish woman! And then we will play pool and the winner can dictate the sex in there."
"That will be me! Yes! Deal! Oh the things I can do with the cue stick and you." I say with a devious smile.
"Jensen I swear to God if you are thinking of putting anything up my ass..."
"I guess you better bring your A game then huh?" I say with a smirk.
"Come on momma! To the basketball court. I might have us hanging from the rim before it's all said and done." He starts dragging me towards the court, laughing deviously.