Chapter 19

I woke up the next day, naked, and tangled up in Prince's arms. I couldn't help but smile as I reflected on last night. He had brought me to ecstasy so many times I lost count, never once letting me ride him or pleasure him. He had me already spent with his tongue and then put me in every position imaginable where he was in control of everything. The last thing I remember is yelling that I couldn't take anymore before he came in me and I literally passed out from exhaustion. He definitely took away all my worry. There was no lying awake pondering a million things. How did I get so lucky? He wouldn't let me do anything last night but I was going to show him how much I appreciate him this morning. I slowly turn over to face him and lightly push him onto his back. He stirs and moans but doesn't wake up. I take a couple minutes just to watch him sleep and take in his perfect face and body. I couldn't explain in words the way I feel about him. It's indescribable the love and lust I hold for him. I couldn't take it any longer. I had to touch him. Starting at his chest, I gently begin kissing and licking my way downward. He lets out a deep moan but doesn't open his eyes. I pull down the covers that had been hiding my destination and am pleased to see he is already at attention and ready to be devoured. I take his tip into my mouth and lightly suck, tasting the remnants from the previous night's session. Prince instantly takes a sharp breath in between his clenched teeth and grabs my hair. He looks down to meet my lustful gaze and moans deeply. Everything he does is an aphrodisiac to me. I take him out of my mouth just long enough to say "good morning gorgeous" and then take him forcefully into my awaiting mouth. The suddenness of it must of taken him by surprise bc he slightly jumped, yelling out "shit!!! Jensen....fuck momma.....oh God!" He throws his head back on the pillow, closing his eyes tightly and squeezing my long locks. I work him without mercy with my hand and mouth, stopping after a couple minutes. I could sense he might have been getting close with the intensity of my pace. To show the depth of my love and appreciation for him, I didn't need him busting yet. I release him from my hand and mouth, giving his glistening dick a rest. I move my tongue down to his scrotum and begin exploring every inch. "Baby...mmmmmm" is all he was managing to get out and I knew I was sending his senses into overdrive. He moved his hands to my upper arms and rotated between rubbing and gripping them tightly. I swirled my tongue around and would take each ball gently into my mouth. Occasionally I would make my way over to the crease between his leg and sack and lightly nibble with my mouth covering my teeth, causing him to shiver. I moved my body further down the bed and took his ass cheeks into my hands and quickly spread them. I took the tip of my tongue down to his hole and gently stroked a few times. I wasn't sure what his reaction would be so I didn't linger there long, slowly making a long lick back up to his member to finish him off. I think it may have turned him on bc he seemed to lose all self control once I put him back in my mouth. He began raising his hips off the bed and meeting me halfway with hard thrusts, while pushing my head as far down as he could. Even though I was wanting to be the one in control I let him take over. I placed my hands on the bed next to his legs to hold myself up while he continued to grip tightly to my head while ramming his dick upward into my throat. After a couple minutes I think he realized how rough he had become and started to calm down. He put his ass back against the bed and let go of my head. "Sorry momma. I wasn't hurting you was I?" He asked with apologetic eyes. "No baby. You can keep going." I assured him, wanting him to get pleasure the way he wanted it. "How do you want it baby? Do it how you want it." I tell him while leaving soft kisses against his hips.
"What you did drove me up the wall momma. I wasn't expecting that."
"What? This." I say while making my way back between his ass cheek to his anus. I start exploring it with my tongue and he takes my hand and places it on his hard erection. "Jack me off baby." He moans out. So while my tongue continues its assault on his asshole, my hand pumps him rapidly. "Fuck! Jensen you are so naughty. You're my dirty girl! Faster momma...I'm about to cum." I pick up the pace and within seconds his creamy substance flows down to my hand. I bring my it down to his ass, wiping his cum on his hole and then instantly sucking it off before it drips down. "Mmmmm you taste so good." The words had barely left my mouth before he pulled me up on top of him. "Oh my god Jensen. You might be the nastiest girl I've ever met."
"I highly doubt that. Wouldn't that be Vanity?" I reply with a smirk.
"Well you are nastier...and I love it. You know you sure seem to know, or think you know, a lot about who I dated."
"Oh geez. Everyone knew about you and Vanity."
"No. Only people who cared to know. Plus she isn't the only one you've mentioned."
"Well I don't know...." I say rolling my eyes and trying to get off of him. He wouldn't let me go and held me to his body.
"Don't try to get away little girl. You were obsessed with me, weren't you?" He says, with cockiness all over his face.
"No!"
"I bet you were. A little stalker. I bet you knew more about me than I know about me."
"Shut up." I laugh, trying again to get out of his grasp.
"I bet you had pictures of me all over your wall."
"Yeah and I would throw darts at them and voodoo dolls I would stick pins in."
"Why would you do that?! I thought you liked my music."
"I did. I do. But my mom wouldn't let me keep your albums in our house. And she made me take the posters down."
"And now look at you....licking my asshole."
"Prince!" I scream, my face turning bright red. I wiggled hard trying to get away while he laughed hysterically. He flipped us over where he was hovering on top of me.
"I bet you're just with me to piss them off aren't you? Out of spite."
"You got me. I've been planning this since I was a kid. How did you know?" I reply sarcastically.
"Damn though. I didn't know their hatred for me was that deep. This might be tougher than I thought."
"It's mainly my mom. She thought you were perverted and not someone a child should be listening to or watching...which I guess she was right. Not that it stopped me."
"Rebel Jensen. That turns me on. What did you do? Hide the albums and pictures under your mattress?!" He asked excitedly.
"I wasn't that brave. I just would listen when I went to my friends' houses or in their cars when I got older. And watch the videos at their houses."
"And then excuse yourself to go to the bathroom to get off to me...."
"No."
"Oh that's right. That wasn't until my wedding!" He starts laughing hysterically again.
"Prince! Now I am remembering why I used to hate you."
"You never hated me...."
"Yeah I really did...strong dislike for sure."
"Oh come on baby. Can't you just tell I'm fishing for a compliment?"
"God you can be really immature sometimes. What do you want to hear? That I thought you were hot?"
"Did you?"
I mean you were alright...you were no Michael Jackson but..."
"Oh my god!! Why are you always trying to compare me to him?" He gets off me and starts pouting on his side of the bed. I scoot over and spoon him, kissing his shoulders and back. "Awwwww baby. You know I'm completely kidding! I just do it to get under your skin. He's alright but I sure wasn't sneaking around to watch his videos or listen to his music..."
"Why bc your mom allowed you to listen to him?" He asks while shrugging his shoulders trying to make me stop.
"Well yeah." I laugh and he huffs and starts to stand up. "Baby wait." I grab him and pull him back down on the bed and get on top of him and straddle his waist. I lean down to his ear and whisper "I thought you were so fucking hot. You made my mind go to places I didn't even understand at the time. Nobody did it for me, in any way, like you did. And I've found that to still be true, on a whole other level. But you were unattainable. You were just a fantasy. I never thought I would be one of your women."
"You aren't. You are my only woman...not one of them."
I begin to roughly kiss his neck "mmmm I like the sound of that. What do you want your nasty girl to do now baby?"
"Ride me momma." He says while pushing me down on his throbbing cock. He enters me and I begin to grind my hips up and down, my face still buried in his neck. "Fuck...you're always so wet and tight."
"Tell me nobody else's pussy has ever felt like this."
"Not even close momma. Every inch of you was made for me...only me. And my body only belongs to you. Forever."
I raise up and start to ride him faster and harder, trying to physically show him my love. "I love you Prince. I love you so much." I breath out heavily while keeping up my steady pace. "I love you too momma." He licks his fingers and brings them to my clit, rubbing it rapidly. "Oh shit baby...just like that." I call out, grasping my bouncing breasts. He takes his other hand and pulls back the hood of my clit, flicking his fingers over my exposed clit. The intensity of it was almost too much. I stop my grinding and begin whimpering and squirming "that's it momma. Cum all over me." As if his words actually possess power over my body, I lift off of him and spill my juices all over his dick and thighs. I didn't have anything left in me, so Prince pushes me down on the bed, face down. He lays his body on my back and enters me roughly. "I love the way your body responds to my words and my actions momma. You make me feel powerful again. You have no idea what that does for me." He lets out a loud moan and I feel him shooting his load inside me. He plops down beside me and we get tangled in each other's arms. After several minutes, he mentions what I have been dreading all morning. "What time do we go to your parent's baby?"
"Ug. I don't know. I haven't even called yet. Let's just go back home or hide out here for awhile. I can't stand the world or its people outside of you."
"I know momma. I wish we could. But we have to face this. I'll be right by you this time. We can do it. They may not approve of us or like me but at least we will have shared our side of the story. That's all we can do and just hope for the best."
"Why are you always right?!" I ask in annoyance while making my way to the bathroom.
"At least you are already realizing it. See? That is why you blow all the other women away. You just get me."
I let out a fake laugh and close the bathroom door. "If only you would let me watch you pee then you would be perfect!" He yells out from the bed.
"Well I can't pass up being perfection!" I yell back. He came sliding through the door like a naked Kramer from Seinfeld, making me laugh at his eagerness. "Oh whoops I'm already done." I say getting up and flushing. "That's just wrong! I was legitimately excited!"
"Just get in the shower with me." I insist.
"Fine. But I'm going to pee on you in there. Somebody is going see somebody take a piss." He says while grabbing my hips and leading me towards the shower. "You aren't really...are you?!" I say trying to plant me feet to the bathroom tile. "Haven't I told you I can't be played. This time you're getting punished for it momma." He pushes me into the shower, me screaming with an honest fear and him laughing uncontrollably.