Chapter 3: Questions, Question, and more Questions

Samuel's P.O.V

I've have a good day so far. I met with Savannah for lunch and soon after came Daisy. We talked about our classes for a while until Savannah started talking about seeing Daisy with that kid, Styles. Harry Styles is considered the "bad boy" of this school. He's dated almost every hot girl in this school. Daisy shouldn't get involved with him. He's bad news. Besides I'm probably more her type than him. Wait, what did I just say? I've known Daisy now for 3 years, and were really close. I would have never thought about me and her dating. I don't have feelings for her.... Do I?

Daisy's P.O.V

I met up with Savannah and Samuel in one of the red tables outside of the lunch room, sat down and ate. I kept on trying to get those mesmerizing green eyes and those curly brown locks out of my head. But I kept asking my self : Do I really have feelings for him? I'm mean I just met him, but he's really nice and he's seems caring. I just don't know who he really is. I guess I'll just have to find out.

I'm almost finished with my pizza when Savannah starts talking about seeing me and that "Styles kid". I blush slightly at the thought of how we first met. I swear I could see Sam roll his eyes from the corner of my eye.

"What?" I asked referring to Samuel.

"Nothing. It's just that Styles is bad news and he's dated almost every girl in this damn school. You shouldn't be hanging with that kid...... plus, I would be more you're type not him."

I barely caught the last part, but I heard exactly what he said. He can't have feelings for me, can he? And for the Harry part, I guess he's not that caring.

After another 10 minutes of awkward silence the bell rang, signaling us to go to our next period. As told, I stood out of the cafeteria door and waited for Harry. The late bell was about to ring and still there was so sight of Harry. I didn't want to be late to my next class, so I decided that I would get goi-

"Hey,wait!!! Where are you going?" shouted Harry. I took notice that he had his leather jacket hung on his shoulders and what seemed like blood on the bottom of his shirt.

" I was just going to class. I didn't think you were going to come out."

" Ok well I'm here now so let's go."

With that we headed off to our next period. On the way there, I asked Harry about his shirt and he said and I quote : "don't worry. I just needed to take care of some business." I just nodded and continued walking. We got to class right on time and took our seats all the way in the back and talked amongst ourselves for the next 20 minutes until the teacher started to introduce her self and pass out papers for our parents to sign.

The rest of the periods went by pretty fast considering I had dance --the only class I DO NOT have with Harry-- and art. The dance teacher seems pretty cool and the art teacher really is just awesome! I think this is going to be the best year ever.

When the last bell rung, I gathered my art pencils and sketchbook off the table, stuffed them in my bag and ran down the stairs quickly to hopefully get out of the parking lot as soon as possible.

Once I got to my car, I got inside and started the engine. I drove a few blocks until I reached my house, well mansion. See, my dad and mom own this big huge company where they are in charge for hiring new actors into the "big world" - they basically get payed the hour for doing nothing except interviewing people. I got out of my car and headed up the big steps to my front door.

It took my a while to find my keys, but I finally found them at the bottom of my bag.

I ran upstairs and went straight for the bathroom. I always feel icky after school and I need to clear things out of my mind, so a good old bath will do the trick!

I stripped myself of my clothing and turned the warm water on. I waited for about a minute or so until the water was 3/4 full. When I got inside, I already had a sense of relief and dipped my head inside of the water. It always felt good to take bath for me.

I just sat there for a few minutes until I reached for the remotes control on the table beside me and turn the tv on that was located in the corner of my bathroom.

I tired the channel to channel 4 to watch the news. Today they just talked the weather. It's going to be hot for the rest of the week. No surprise, it's always like that here.

"Daisy!"

I was awoken by the what sounded like my mothers voice.

"Yeah?!" That's when I realized I was still in the tub. I must've fallen asleep while watching boring news earlier. I checked my for the time until waiting for my mom to reply.

'Seven-thirty?!?!?!' I thought to myself. I've been in here for two hours. No way!!! I grabbed my towel next to me and quickly stepped out of the tub. I looked like an old lady with all the wrinkles from the water. I know next time to never ever to watch the news while I'm taking a bath again.

Once I was dried off completely and had my towel wrapped securely around me, the door creaked open.

"Come in."

In came my mom looking stunning as ever with a black floral blouse and black work pants, a pearl necklace and tan pumps.

"Hey we're having guests over tonight. There's a new lady at the office and I just found out that she lives right across the street from us. Coincidence right? Well anyway they're coming over for dinner tonight and I want you to dress nicely. She's coming with her husband and son. He's a senior like you."

"Cool. What's his name?" I questioned my mom. Maybe I know the kid. Who knows?

" I believe she said his name was Harry and their last names is Styles. Why? does it ring a bell? Do you know this kid? "

Nothing came out of my mouth. I was too nervous to speak. But it can't

possibly be that Harry?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: hey guys I hope you like this chapter. I know I haven't updated and I can't promise to keep my self up to date, like I said in my last authors note, beat with me. This is a long chapter and I hope you like it.

Sincerely,

Danielle

P.S. I love you all