Chapter 12: Operator

Daisy's P.O.V ~

"Good morning beautiful!" I'm wake up to find Harry staring at me intensely.

"Good morning!" I get out of bed and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Harry stands in the door frame and looks at my reflection in the mirror.

"So... I was wondering maybe if you wanted to go to the beach today. You know, just to get your mind off of things?" I finish washing out my mouth and then speak.

"Yeah sure. I would love to." I answer with a big smile on my face. I haven't been to the beach in a while and I need a tan, but most of all, I need to clear my head of everything that happened until tomorrow when I have to plan my parents funeral...

"Ok so I'll meet you downstairs in 10?"

"Yeah but if you don't leave I'm never going down." I say jokingly.

"Ok fine. I'll leave!" Harry say while throwing his hands up in the air. I love it when he's in a happy mood. It makes me smile.

*************************************

"No Harry! Put me down!" I said, trying to get out of his grasp but he was too strong for me to escape. We were currently at the beach basically having the time of our lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V

"Man! That was so fun. We need to do that more often. Don't you think?" I was talking about the beach. It was so fun be out in the sun, swimming in the water and most of all, getting to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend.

I noticed that Daisy didn't answer me back so I asked again, "Huh,Babe?"

I see her turn her head to me signaling that she hasn't been paying attention to what I have been saying.

"What happened?" she asked confused.

"Oh nothing I was just saying that today I had a great time. Didn't you?"

"Of course I did. I got to spend it with you." She said the last part of her sentence with a smile and I smiled back because she totally had read my mind.

( I skip to different parts in the events that are displayed in this chapter because nothing really happens, so I hope you guys don't get too annoyed by the scene change and everything :P)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Daisy's P.O.V

When we get back to Harry's house he opens the car door for me like a sweet gentleman that he is. We walk up the flight of stairs to get to the massive wooden front door of the house and I notice that the door was wide open. I know that Harry was confused by it too because his facial expression.

Harry signaled me to wait here while he stepped inside. I knew that I shouldn't just stay outside while he goes inside so just in case, I dial 911 and tell them to send a police officer to Harry's address. The operator said that they would be there shortly so I walked down to the sidewalk and waited for them to get here.

Harry's P.O.V

When we walk up the stairs to get to my front door, I notice that the door is wide open. I look at Daisy and she looks just confused as I do. I signal her to wait here while I go inside.

I first check the living room and I can hear Daisy saying our situation to someone, maybe an 911 operator and she gives the person my address. I finish checking the down stairs area and head upstairs. I get up there and all the bedroom doors are closed except for mine. I slowly walk up to the room.

I see someone sitting on my bed and suddenly I don't feel as worried anymore. It's just Savannah.

"Hey Savannah. Did you leave the front door open?" I ask as I step into the room. It feels tense in her but I just don't know why. She slowly shakes her head 'no' and then I hear my door shut from behind me.

"She didn't. I did." the voice sounded way too familiar and it was a voice that I didn't want to be familiar with.

"Nice to see you again Harry."

"Yeah you too."

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Authors note: so what did you guys think. This chapter is I think the longest one that I've done and I have to say, I'm pretty proud of it!!! So guys!!! Vote and comment and try to spread the word around about my book to all of your friends. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!!

Love,

Dani <3