Chapter 4: Butterflies & Cries

"Well anyway, get ready. They'll be here in about 30 minutes. I have to start dinner." And with that my mom went out of the room and down stairs.

There are two things that I'm feeling right now :

1: anxious

2: nervous (insert butterflies in stomach)

After thinking about all the things that could go wrong tonight, I quickly dried myself and entered my room. I went straight to my closet to pick out an outfit. I picked out a pair of my American Eagle jeans, a striped blouse from Hollister and my black heels. I then went back into my bathroom and pulled out the blow dryer and curling iron.

I pulled my hair out of the towel and started to dry my hair. When I was done I took my curling iron and curled my hair to perfection!! 'Classy,never trashy'. I finished my hair right on time when I heard the doorbell ring. I walked down the stairs already feeling the goose bumps crawling up my skin. I waited in the living room to greet our guests. In came in a women in a tan knee length dress with black pumps and her hair in a perfect donut bun. Following her was a man presumably her husband in a nice suit and grey hairs slicked back. Last but but least came Harry in black jeans a white t-shirt and his leather jacket.

I greeted the adults and went to Harry. Trying to play it cool I greeted also which made him laugh a little followed with a wink. That's when all of the butterflies in my stomach went wild. We all sat down at the big table. Harry of course next to me. My mom served everyone and then sat down herself. Everyone was quite until my mom spoke up and asked the lady how she likes her new job. Everyone talks to each other including Harry and me talking about nonsense. Soon after, Harry and his parents said they're goodbyes and left.

That wasn't so bad.

It was around 10:00 now and I have to get up tomorrow for school so I gave a goodnight kiss to my dad and mom and went upstairs.

When I was about to get into bed, I heard my phone buzz.

From: Unknown

Hey I had a great night tonight see you tomorrow at school 😏😉😘 - xo Harry.

How did he get my number? I'll just have to ask him tomorrow I'm not going to worry about it now. I turn off my phone set the alarm on my clock and get into bed. After a few minutes, I found myself drifting into a heavy sleep and didn't fight it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I get out of bed and go to my closet. I grabbed a pair of my white PacSun shorts a pink tank top and slid on my hot pink free runs. I grabbed my keys phone and bag and headed down stairs. I said good morning to my parents and went out the front door. I walk down the stairs and get into my car. I drive to my school, and notice a lot of red and blue flashing lights and a paramedics truck in front of the school. There's a whole lot of kids surrounding the area so I can't see what's going on. I wondered what happened.

I get out of my car and started speed walking to the scene.

When I get close to the crowd I can see who the person hurt is.

"Oh my gosh! No!"

----------------------------------------------

Ooohhhh cliff hanger. So I know I haven't updated in a long time but here it is. I haven't even been on this app since the last time I updated. I just hope that you guys liked this chapter. Comment and vote!!! Love you all!

- xoxo Danielle

P.S the next chapter will be coming soon. Guess who the person is!