Chapter 8: H?

"What are you doing?"

"Oh I'm sorry..... I got a little too carried away." Harry says.

"Ummmmm ok"

It was kinda awkward for a while until Harry said that his mom texted him, saying that his mom had just finished cooking dinner and that he had to go home. I knew that was a lie but I didn't really say anything to him. Just a simple 'ok'.

When he finally left, I let out a heavy sigh and slumped into the couch.

I knew this was going to happen! Why was I so stupid. I thought to my self.

I knew that this was going to happen sooner or later. This was the reason that I was scared to say yes in the first reason.

I knew that he was going to get bored with just kissing me or making out with me and try to do something new. You can ask all the other teens in my school! you know the ones that aren't virgins!!

But I'm probably just over reacting. I have to think about this. A good shower will help.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow morning

I wake up to my annoying alarm clock. I reach over and pound my hand on top of it. Successfully turning it off.

I get up and go to the bath room. I brushed my hair and teeth. I turned my curling iron on and waited for it to heat up. When it was fully heated, I grabbed it and started curling my hair. When I was done curling all of my hair, I headed towards my closet to pick out my outfit. I picked out a purple blouse with ruffles on the bottom,my Hollister jeans and American eagle flip flops. I grabbed my my purse and phone went downstairs. I quickly said by to my mom and dad not getting a response out of them as usual and headed out the door.

When I got to school I noticed Savannah sitting on the bench in front of the school. I looked like she was crying. I quickly found a parking spot and ran over to her.

"What's wrong?!" I asked her

"Hey Daisy. My parents kicked me out."

"Why?" I sat down next to her and patted her back to comfort her. She explained everything to me. They found out that she had a boyfriend after they clearly said that she couldn't have one. Not only did they found out but they caught her making out with him in her room. On top of everything they are super strict with her grades. She has average grades but they didn't except it. She told me that they said that she was a disgrace to the family and that they didn't want her to step foot in the house again. They have her time to pack her things. She's hasn't seen them since yesterday afternoon and has all of her clothes in the back of the car.

After school, I headed home, Savannah following me. I know I didn't talk about Harry today. That's because he didn't come to school. I want to call him or text him so bad but it's still kind've awkward between us. Considering what happened yesterday afternoon.

When I got home, I notice two things.

1st: Savannah was still behind. She probably got all of the red lights.

2nd: My front door was opened and my parents cars were in the drive way.

I quickly got out of the car and went towards the front of my house. I didn't know if there was a burglar and they tried hurting my parents, but I can also be that my parents left the door opened by accident.

When I got inside, I didn't see anything so I went upstairs. "Mom? Dad?" I kept on shouting their name but they didn't answer back. I opened my parents room to see a horrifying sight. My mom and dad were on the floor. DEAD. I couldn't believe it. There was blood everywhere, on the floor,on them,and that walls. But there was a letter written on the wall. 'H'

"H?"

That's was the last thing I saw before someone came up behind me and apparently hit me on the head and everything went black......

AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys!! Another short chapter but what do you guys think. Who do you think H is? I think I know who you're thinking about but who knows? I'll write soon ~ Dani 😁