Chapter 9: Why?

Daisy's P.O.V

I wake up to someone kicking me in the sides.

"Wake up bitch!!!!" Said the mysterious mans voice. His voice sounded familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. What I'm guessing was the man, he pulled of this rag that my apparently covering my face. The room that we were in was so bright. Or it's just that my eyes are adjusting to the light.

When I can finally see clearly, I study the man that is sitting in front of me. He looked so familiar....... But I shouldn't be focusing on who the person is. I just need to find a way to get out of where ever we are.

"Stay here" the man says, "Or I'll shoot you"

When he leaves, I look around the room to see if I can use anything to escape. When I was studying the room, I noticed that it was familiar too. It feels like I've been in here before.

~ Flashback ~

"What's up munchkin?"

"Hi Uncle Henry!!!"

"What do you think of my new furniture?"

"It look great"

~ Flashback over ~

I remember the face now. The man who kidnapped me is my Uncle Henry! I can't believe he did this. Did he kill my parents also? I go back to the moment where I saw my parents unconscious bodies on the floor. There was blood everywhere. There was a letter written on the wall with what presumed to be my parents blood. It was the letter H.

I need to get out of here! Right now! I thought to myself.

As I was struggling to take of the ropes I succeeded and threw the ropes to the side. I searched my pockets for anything I could use. What? When I fell in to my left pocket, right there, was my phone. I guess my uncle didn't check.

I hear footsteps coming down the hallway and I quickly press the first name in my contact list: Harry.

To Harry:

I'm in danger!!!!!!!!! I need you to come and get me!!

I text in the address and click send. Not even a minute later my phone vibrates.

From Harry:

I'll be there as soon as I can. Whoever it is, I'm going to kick his ass! He won't hurt you.

With the words that Harry sent me, I feel safe already.

----------------------------------------------

When I finished reading the text someone opened the door. It wasn't my uncle Henry but it was Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V

When I get to the house, to my surprise, the door was unlocked. Whoever kidnapped my girl is really clueless. I enter the house and immediately see a guys in his mid-40s. I sneak up behind him and punch him straight in the jaw knocking him out. I make my way through the hallway and open the first door that I come to. In the room I find Daisy sitting on the floor and I rush towards her. When she sees my face I see a sign of relief flood her entire face.

AUTHORS NOTE!:

Ok so what do you guys think? It was kind of crappy but I wanted to update. I'll write more this week. Love you all

~ Dani 💖